How often do you guys change cases?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a few cases that I use but my 6s Plus spends about 99% of its time in a blue Apple leather case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since I've gotten my other three cases besides my Apple Leather, I've been changing about once a week.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I usually search until I find two I like. With my 6, it was a Moss Green Speck Candyshell Grip or a Luvvitt Clearview.

I'm still searching for my 6S Plus cases. I got the Luvvitt Clearview based on my experience with the one I had on my 6, but the buttons on this new one kind of stink. Too stiff and mushy.
I'll keep looking for a similar clear hybrid case (ordered a Spigen Ultra Hybrid), then I'll look for something with a little color. I'd get another Candyshell Grip but those make the 6S Plus HUGE. They are also really expensive unless you catch a sale for around 20 bucks or less.

mikoo11

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Right now I have the Rose gray leather- very poor quality, the case is just 6 days on my phone - already has many scratched and dirty at the sides, my phone never fallen
I have to replace this case .

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I put my Saddle Brown Apple Leather case on my Space Gray 6s Plus on November 24th and have not removed it. It has aged perfectly....looks GREAT

mikoo11

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I put my Saddle Brown Apple Leather case on my Space Gray 6s Plus on November 24th and have not removed it. It has aged perfectly....looks GREAT

How's the Saddle brown leather case?
I have the rose gray very low quality... I'll replace this case but I dont know to which color ?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How's the Saddle brown leather case?
I have the rose gray very low quality... I'll replace this case but I dont know to which color ?

Nice, It's definitely not "low quality". My Saddle Brown Apple leather case is holding up well and aging very nicely 🏽🏾

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LOL . The 6s Plus takes more than that to bend. If you can't get it off, you might want to make an appointment with a Genius Bar at your local Apple Store 🏽

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
LOL . The 6s Plus takes more than that to bend. If you can't get it off, you might want to make an appointment with a Genius Bar at your local Apple Store 🏽

80 miles away? Maybe the Verizon store can help. But I may sell My black  leather case. If I do, I don't want to use it. Only been out of the box once to inspect. Been in the box since.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I was switching between the Apple Smart Battery Case and a Spigen Ultra Hybrid almost daily. The more I use the Apple case, the more I like having it on full time. I'm really loving the feeling in hand, the front facing speaker, and of course the insane battery life.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW