How often do you guys change cases?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Amazon. I couldn't find it either. Maybe discontinued? I found it @JisonCase.com
Edit; I found it on Amazon...
gyry3ydu.jpg

$39.99

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Amazon. I couldn't find it either. Maybe discontinued? I found it @JisonCase.com
Edit; I found it on Amazon...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/07/gyry3ydu.jpg
$39.99

I saw it. I was splitting the name and it is listed as just jisoncase. The price is good. It doesn't fold exactly flat. I don't know if that would be a problem or not. But it looks really good. I even like the leather cases for the iPad too.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have several cases and usually stick to my defender or apple leather case and I usually only switch from my defender if I don't need the protection and want a slimmer more stylish look and feel for in the pocket

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have several cases and usually stick to my defender or apple leather case and I usually only switch from my defender if I don't need the protection and want a slimmer more stylish look and feel for in the pocket

I used to go for the protection cases but I don't anymore. I thought that I would need the extra protection, but I have found that the regular cases that just protect the sides and the back are sufficient. I have had the Apple leather case on my phone for a while now and it has suffered some drops, and it is still in pristine condition. No complaints whatsoever. But I do understand for others that they may need the extra protection.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

sticko

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I have gathered a couple of scratches and scratches through the year I've had my iphone 5, yet I didn't lose any slumber over it. Sort of gave the telephone a bit of character and accompanied a few stories

sticko

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
As I have stated in an earlier comment here, I have only one case. It's all I need and use. The Otterbox Defender. I don't understand all the case switching. It's like those I see that change their wallpaper every day. To each his/her own I suppose. I just don't feel the need.

sticko

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I aim to use a PSU until the warranty is over and then some. Although, if the rest of the build has not been upgraded during that time, I just keep using it for as long as possible since the rest of the build is has become low value by that point, so there's no real incentive to upgrade just the PSU.

I did replace a used OCZ unit with a Seasonic X650 at one point though, that was just because the OCZ was really loud.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I want to cut down on the number of cases that I buy this time around. I think that I have a winner in the Spigen case that I bought for my iPhone 6 plus. But I have been looking at the Apple leather case too.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Last year I think I spent over $200 on cases

When I had my 4S I spent $200 plus even waaaaaay more. I legitimately had 40+ cases, and some were big names, like mophie, life proof, case mate, otter box, speck etc. Since owning my 5C from last October, I told myself I wouldn't do that again LOL and I haven't. As of now having the phone one year I only have 9 cases and I make due. Even if I'm out and I see a case I really like, I pass it up because I don't want to wind up spending hundreds on cases this phone around lol.

So....I do rotate between those cases probably changing every month or so, but I'm currently using my TwelveSouth SurfacePad and I'm happy with how minimal it is, although not very protective.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412702865.561288.jpg