How often do you guys change cases?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I hate cases but I smashed my white 5s last week, and then I picked up a new one and it smashed last night. Today I got another phone again and I caved in and got an otter box defender.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The defender is growing on me. It is nice to have the piece of mind

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I had my 4S, I was changing cases like there was no tomorrow. I still have ALOT of cases for it that my daughter gets to enjoy now because I gave her my 4S !!

As for my 5C, I literally ONLY own 2 speck grips & 3 Apple hole cases and I barely change the case. The grip I have on my 5C now has been on it for close to 2 months now....that's a record for me :p lol

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I usually don't use cases...

however, when i do have a case on I usually don't change it unless it breaks or something is wrong with it. I tend to pick out a case that i'm going to enjoy and not get bored of. I used to get really pretty cases that could even be a fashion statement but I've realized going with something simple, protective, and durable is the way to go now!

It's hard not to grow bored of cases. There are so many to choose from. Every time I think that I have found the perfect case I end up seeing one I think is better.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Always and too much. The good thing about gold phones these days is that it entices me to use a clear case to show off the gold colour. So when I buy a clear case there isn't much incentive to replace it with another case!

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's hard not to grow bored of cases. There are so many to choose from. Every time I think that I have found the perfect case I end up seeing one I think is better.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I stopped at seven cases for my 5s in preperation for the iPhone 6, but now I'm not sure if I'm going to wait until the 6s is released. I honestly think the 5s looks better (compared to the 6 rumored photos), but the screen size of the 6 is calling my name....SMILE

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I want to stop buying more cases. I think that I waste a lot of money on them and they really aren't worth it. However, I think that I may have to buy another one because my Spigen is getting heavily scratched on the back. I don't know, we will see. I would like to get the Apple leather case, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the money.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hold out on anything with iPhone 6 on the way soon.

I think I'm going to skip the iPhone 6. I really can't justify getting a new one this time around. The only way I would get the new one is if I decide to switch to T-Mobile which is what I have been considering.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice