How often do you guys change cases?

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
My knuckle case has arrived. So far I like it. It fits in my back pocket. And is pretty much like a bad a** bumper. What's the point in me working so hard to get this white and gold iPhone if it was gonna be hidden by a case.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
ysapeqet.jpg

Cropped to show that this is clearly silver/white not gold/white.

Picture from Sekelani's 101st post in this thread.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/23/ysapeqet.jpg

Cropped to show that this is clearly silver/white not gold/white.

Picture from Sekelani's 101st post in this thread.

Ok it looks silver.
Truth of the matter is I have a gold 5S. I took this photo on my friends iPhone 5s. The flash must of changed the colour or the reflection of the light made it seem silver. Believe me or not mate I know I have a gold 5S. That's all that matters to me.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok it looks silver.
Truth of the matter is I have a gold 5S. I took this photo on my friends iPhone 5s. The flash must of changed the colour or the reflection of the light made it seem silver. Believe me or not mate I know I have a gold 5S. That's all that matters to me.

LOL I know you do. Saw your pictures in the other thread.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I totally get what you are saying here, I have tons of cases for my iPhone 5, and it's more a less an addiction. Safer than heroin or crack I suppose so I'm not going to complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely a tough addiction to kick. I switch my cases every other day! I see some people with a case that's so beat up that it is no longer protecting their phone. Not even sure why it's there. I am a sucker for cases! Sometimes I use my clear case to show off my gold phone but that's not enough character for me. I need pazzaz and style! Not really... Just thought that would be a good excuse.

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I usually switch between the Otterbox armor Series lifeproof nuud and my urban armor gear case. I had to stop using my Otterbox commuter case. I scratched the apple logo on the back of my phone while rocking the commuter. Too OCD for that!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I usually switch between the Otterbox armor Series lifeproof nuud and my urban armor gear case. I had to stop using my Otterbox commuter case. I scratched the apple logo on the back of my phone while rocking the commuter. Too OCD for that!

Yeah I'm very OCD about scratching my iPhone although I wanted to show off the gold.... The brown leather case just does the trick 😄

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro