How often do you guys change cases?

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
So to summarize:

If you put a regular case on your phone people say:
Why do you use a case? What was the point of getting x color if you're just going to hide it?!!

If you put a clear cover on it people say:
Eww that's cheesy it cheapens your phone!

:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So to summarize:

If you put a regular case on your phone people say:
Why do you use a case? What was the point of getting x color if you're just going to hide it?!!

If you put a clear cover on it people say:
Eww that's cheesy it cheapens your phone!

:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Yeah. Those clear covers are really cheesy.

Lol. Either way you can't win. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what they say, as long as you happy with what you got.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a black speck candy shell for my 5s. I must say wow what a nice fitting case. I've heard tons about them and seen them lots but always dismissed them as cheap looking. But the way it fits on and feels in the hand is unreal. Wicked buy

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried but it keeps saying that my file is not a "valid image type"

Sent from my iPhone 5s

I'm assuming your using tapatalk pro?
Tap this button it should work
9ysyda7u.jpg

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I swap between my lifeproof nuud case and my Otterbox armor case weekly. I love both. I probably need to sell one.

Philip Pearl

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
You're absolutely right, if you like it that's fine. To me though I feel those clear plastic covers cheapen the look of the phone, like the clear vinyl slipcovers on Grandma's furniture ...
and I have to bring up the D***che Bag factor is very strong in that case ... totally pretentious.

I have to admit that the last part of this comment left me somewhat confused. I get that the poster doesn't care for clear covers on his stuff, in the same way that I get that some poorly parented people were never taught to take care of their stuff. But what did he mean by "the D***che Bag factor"? This sounds rather close, by inference at least, to a personal attack on his grandmother for using plastic covers on her sofa. Or is he merely saying that she is or was "pretentious"? Either way, I don't see how the reference contributed in any way to stating a simple preference.

Sorry, but that looks really ugly ... pretty sure I'd rather break my $hit ...

Here I have to agree with the poster. I, too, would rather he'd "break" his "$hit." And may I be the first to congratulate him on his creative use of asterisks and dollar signs.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that I'm officially in the gold iphone club I need a case the showcases it's goldness. So I'm ready to get a new case and I finally had enough cocktails to pull the trigger and I ordered my knuckle case.

I put my spiegen screen protecter on the front and back of my iphone.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382241592.356364.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Now that I'm officially in the gold iphone club I need a case the showcases it's goldness. So I'm ready to get a new case and I finally had enough cocktails to pull the trigger and I ordered my knuckle case.

I put my spiegen screen protecter on the front and back of my iphone.

View attachment 40551

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

That looks ...... Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. It's very different. I've never seen anything like this. I'm not sure if it's gonna sell well. Are you planing in getting it?

Already ordered it...they've been around since the 4. I have a friend with one and I've seen them in magazines. I'll definitely need an alternative case because the TSA doesn't like them.

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I change cases a lot more than I should. Lol but I'm trying to cut back and use one case because it's that bad. :D

Summer Time Lovin <3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR