How often do you guys change cases?

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I never change the condom. Only last week, I went from black to red.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----when life just doesn't make sense

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thing with cases is this.. It adds the extra comfort in knowing that "if" the device does get dropped or scratched it has a better chance of survival or staying mint shape.
Now that being said there is something to be said about the freedom of having the case off. Where the 5s is so new and hard to get right now it's hard to rock my phone naked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thing with cases is this.. It adds the extra comfort in knowing that "if" the device does get dropped or scratched it has a better chance of survival or staying mint shape.
Now that being said there is something to be said about the freedom of having the case off. Where the 5s is so new and hard to get right now it's hard to rock my phone naked

Yes having a case was made for primary to protect a device. But now it's transformed into an accessory. It's all up to you if you wanna protect it or not.

Philip Pearl

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing about getting a clear case , but I can't find one anywhere. I want the gold to show, so maybe I'll look on eBay and see what they got.

I believe this is what you're looking for . I like it so well that I bought a second one as a spare. I have the gold, and this shows it off beautifully on both the back and the sides. It's also "grippy" on the sides without adding bulk, and it has a "lip" so you can put the phone on a table screen down to show off the back with no damage. And, it plays well with a screen protector. Hope this helps.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I believe this is what you're looking for . I like it so well that I bought a second one as a spare. I have the gold, and this shows it off beautifully on both the back and the sides. It's also "grippy" on the sides without adding bulk, and it has a "lip" so you can put the phone on a table screen down to show off the back with no damage. And, it plays well with a screen protector. Hope this helps.

Wow I actually really like the look of that

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks mate. This helps heaps. Time to place my order * rubbing hands together.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have gotten so many compliments on the red leather Apple case...I (like Pink) am a case *****...for my 5 I have a white life proof , white incase slider , belkin candy grip sheer in purple/green, white to black xtrememac thin shell, moshie I glaze in white, candy shell flip in white/grey/teal, speck fab shell in mega plaid , and the red and blue apple leather cases.

Philip Pearl

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks mate. This helps heaps. Time to place my order * rubbing hands together.

No problem. You do need to pay attention to the point they make in the description about removing the protective film, both from the inside and the outside of the case. If you don't, it will look like bubbles in the plastic. It just comes right off.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have gotten so many compliments on the red leather Apple case...I (like Pink) am a case *****...for my 5 I have a white life proof , white incase slider , belkin candy grip sheer in purple/green, white to black xtrememac thin shell, moshie I glaze in white, candy shell flip in white/grey/teal, speck fab shell in mega plaid , and the red and blue apple leather cases.

Yeah I had the red leather case. It got dirty sooooo quickly. Had to make a change cause a clean phone in a dirty case made no sense.
I'm going for the clear case. Im going too look around today and see what I can find. If not I'll order online.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I sprayed mine with shoe all protector and all I'm getting is general leather wear, not dirt.

Totally forgot I have a clear white diamonds trinity shell as well...

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but that looks really ugly ... pretty sure I'd rather break my $hit ...

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
It's clear. What's there not too like about a case that shows off your phone??
Your entitled to your opinion.....
But I find it pretty interesting.
You're absolutely right, if you like it that's fine. To me though I feel those clear plastic covers cheapen the look of the phone, like the clear vinyl slipcovers on Grandma's furniture ...
and I have to bring up the D***che Bag factor is very strong in that case ... totally pretentious.
slipcover.jpg
61jY6YajdKL._SL1200_.jpg

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
You're absolutely right, if you like it that's fine. To me though I feel those clear plastic covers cheapen the look of the phone, like the clear vinyl slipcovers on Grandma's furniture ...
and I have to bring up the D***che Bag factor is very strong in that case ... totally pretentious.
View attachment 40316
View attachment 40317

Lol that grandmas furniture reference was awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox