How often do you guys change cases?

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
It all depends on what I'm wearing for the day. Lmao. I have different cases in different colors and styles to match my outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rex450se

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm always picking up cases and trying them. I probably don't use a case longer than a week. I have, well I'm looking at 5 on my desk right now and I know I have at least 2 in my nightstand, I don't know how many I have but probably a dozen or so. I have a couple Speck cases, a LifeProof Nuud, an OtterBox Defender, BodyGlove, Spigen, Case Logic, a few others that I don't even remember who makes them. The LifeProof Nuud is for when i go on my bike rides since I have the bike mount that it snaps into. Other than that specific use I usually go with no case but will occasionally throw one on or if I see one I like while I'm shopping I'll buy it and put it on but it doesn't usually last. Since my wife and daughter have a 5 the cases for my 5S get passed around sometimes also.

Victor

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have also found that dine of the best cases are the cheap and simple cases. I have a plain black TPU case that is superb. It has great cutouts for the headphone jack and charging port. It feels snug and it protects the phone very well.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I traditionally buy loads of different cases until I find the one that I love. I'm was using a Speck Candyshell on my now defunct iPhone 5 and I love it. So much so that I bought one for my HTC One. It's a dual layer hard/soft case but with the dimensions of a single layer case. Just perfect.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered an Elago slim case for my 5S. It is my go to case. Once I get it in the mail I won't need another case; at least for a while.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got this case. We'll it more like a bumper but it comes with a back and front screen protector.
a7epy2u8.jpg
je6e6udu.jpg
vu8eseja.jpg
5epy7upa.jpg
yhuga4u4.jpg
evejy5y2.jpg

I'm loving it. It blends in with the gold iPhone and boy is it pimping.

DanielSwanborough

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I tend to change mine a couple of times every year, but if I like one and it isn't worn out, I will keep it for longer

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I like that as well. It doesn't even look like there is a case on it at all.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

That is a nice case. Do the small slots on the sides serve a purpose or are they there for decoration?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
That is a nice case. Do the small slots on the sides serve a purpose or are they there for decoration?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Yes there purpose is to allow 3G/Lte and Bluetooth coverage on your device. If they were blocked by the metal it would be a problem.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

It really is a nice looking bumper.

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member