How often do you guys change cases?

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I had a case on my iPhone 5. Didn't like it, never used it.

This year, I'm planning on getting a leather 5S case from Apple. It's enough for drops and they look pretty good. Don't know what colour to pick, though...

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a case on my iPhone 5. Didn't like it, never used it.

This year, I'm planning on getting a leather 5S case from Apple. It's enough for drops and they look pretty good. Don't know what colour to pick, though...

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I just ask myself what my favourite colour is then I apply it to the case.
Problem is I don't have a favourite colour lol.
I have the gold 5S , so I got the brown leather to match the gold ring.
😄😄looks pretty hot!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've finally stopped using cases as much. If i do put one on, I'll put on my Draco, but I mostly go naked now. I still have an incident left on my Apple Care so I'm not too worried about it.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Since I've upgraded to my 5C a few weeks ago, my 4S stays snugly warm in the BookBook and I literally only have ONE case for my 5C - the Apple hole case in pink to match my phone AND the only reason I even put the damn thing on my 5C is because I noticed very, very faint "brush" marks in the lights reflection on the back of my phone.....and my OCD just will not allow it to get any worse !! It's bad enough I know it's there LOL

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have 5 5s cases now the most for any phone I've had. I planned on changing every other day or so but I'm stuck on a Spigen Neo Hybird case I just got. Love the way it looks.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
The only case I would ever use... Speck CandyShell. The only bad part about it is the weak point in the front of the case right above the lightning port. That part tends to crack over time. I just went and bought another one.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
When I had my 4S I changed cases (I had 7) every few days, but with my 5S I have gone 3 weeks with the Speck Fabshell. I only have 3 cases but I've noticed I don't change cases too often now. I keep them on until I'm tired of it, then I switch.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I alternate between a couple of killer tpu cases (cyan and black) I got on ebay for about $5 each!

Awesome protection and there isn't a lip around the phone that cuts down on swiping real estate.

Have an Invisible Shield skin on the whole phone so when it comes time to upgrade I can sell my phone that's in mint condition and "only driven a few times by a little old lady from Pasadena!"

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been using this case for the last couple of weeks now, the apple brown leather. Haven't changed it ever since.
epupa9y3.jpg
4y3ype5a.jpg
hepade5e.jpg

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
For the last couple of days, I've been experimenting what case would look best with the gold. I originally bought the red leather, now I'm using a shinny polyester maroon.
Then I changed to a black stand case. Then I saw a gold case which had a black lining in the inside. Pretty sweet.
I'm a designer so I usually change cases depending on what outfit I'm wearing to keep it cool lol.
I just find cases interesting. It's like a fashion statement in a way.
We'll, an iPhone itself is.
How often do you guys switch cases?
I hope I ant the only crazy brother that switches there and then

i switch from a sgp tough armor, otterbox defender and a diztronic case depending on what im doing....so i may switch for the weekend, for a week or multiple times during the week

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I change cases every other week. Since I have the gold 5S now I only switch between 2 cases. My clear rocketfish and my beige caseology with the clear back.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I change cases about once a week. Right now I'm using two different cases in rotation (Spigen Tech Armor and Ultra Hybrid) with my Leather Jisoncase for Sundays

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2