I sprayed mine with shoe all protector and all I'm getting is general leather wear, not dirt.

Totally forgot I have a clear white diamonds trinity shell as well...
    10-17-2013 12:01 AM
    I believe this is what you're looking for . I like it so well that I bought a second one as a spare. I have the gold, and this shows it off beautifully on both the back and the sides. It's also "grippy" on the sides without adding bulk, and it has a "lip" so you can put the phone on a table screen down to show off the back with no damage. And, it plays well with a screen protector. Hope this helps.
    Sorry, but that looks really ugly ... pretty sure I'd rather break my $hit ...
    10-17-2013 12:49 AM
    It's clear. What's there not too like about a case that shows off your phone??
    Your entitled to your opinion.....
    But I find it pretty interesting.
    10-17-2013 02:22 AM
    It's clear. What's there not too like about a case that shows off your phone??
    Your entitled to your opinion.....
    But I find it pretty interesting.
    You're absolutely right, if you like it that's fine. To me though I feel those clear plastic covers cheapen the look of the phone, like the clear vinyl slipcovers on Grandma's furniture ...
    and I have to bring up the D***che Bag factor is very strong in that case ... totally pretentious.
    How often do you guys change cases?-slipcover.jpg
    How often do you guys change cases?-61jy6yajdkl._sl1200_.jpg
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    10-17-2013 10:43 AM
    You're absolutely right, if you like it that's fine. To me though I feel those clear plastic covers cheapen the look of the phone, like the clear vinyl slipcovers on Grandma's furniture ...
    and I have to bring up the D***che Bag factor is very strong in that case ... totally pretentious.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slipcover.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	40316

Name:	61jY6YajdKL._SL1200_.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	40317
    Lol that grandmas furniture reference was awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    10-17-2013 11:31 AM
    Yeah. Those clear covers are really cheesy.
    10-17-2013 11:56 AM
    So to summarize:

If you put a regular case on your phone people say:
    Why do you use a case? What was the point of getting x color if you're just going to hide it?!!

If you put a clear cover on it people say:
    Eww that's cheesy it cheapens your phone!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    CDG, ame and DianaAW like this.
    10-17-2013 05:04 PM
    So to summarize:

If you put a regular case on your phone people say:
    Why do you use a case? What was the point of getting x color if you're just going to hide it?!!

If you put a clear cover on it people say:
    Eww that's cheesy it cheapens your phone!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Those clear covers are really cheesy.
    Lol. Either way you can't win. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what they say, as long as you happy with what you got.
    10-17-2013 06:00 PM
    Just picked up a black speck candy shell for my 5s. I must say wow what a nice fitting case. I've heard tons about them and seen them lots but always dismissed them as cheap looking. But the way it fits on and feels in the hand is unreal. Wicked buy

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    anon4757448 likes this.
    10-17-2013 11:47 PM
    Happy for you mate. Wanna show us some pictures?
    10-18-2013 12:37 AM
    Happy for you mate. Wanna show us some pictures?
    I tried but it keeps saying that my file is not a "valid image type"

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    10-18-2013 12:43 AM
    I tried but it keeps saying that my file is not a "valid image type"

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    I'm assuming your using tapatalk pro?
    Tap this button it should work
    10-18-2013 12:46 AM
    I'm assuming your using tapatalk pro?
    Tap this button it should work http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/18/9ysyda7u.jpg
    Actually I'm just using the imore forum app. I'll try on my tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    10-18-2013 12:48 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-18-2013 12:58 AM
    Defiantly worth the $$$$

10-18-2013 11:09 AM
    I swap between my lifeproof nuud case and my Otterbox armor case weekly. I love both. I probably need to sell one.
    10-19-2013 10:59 AM
    I have to admit that the last part of this comment left me somewhat confused. I get that the poster doesn't care for clear covers on his stuff, in the same way that I get that some poorly parented people were never taught to take care of their stuff. But what did he mean by "the D***che Bag factor"? This sounds rather close, by inference at least, to a personal attack on his grandmother for using plastic covers on her sofa. Or is he merely saying that she is or was "pretentious"? Either way, I don't see how the reference contributed in any way to stating a simple preference.

Here I have to agree with the poster. I, too, would rather he'd "break" his "$hit." And may I be the first to congratulate him on his creative use of asterisks and dollar signs.
    10-19-2013 12:43 PM
    Now that I'm officially in the gold iphone club I need a case the showcases it's goldness. So I'm ready to get a new case and I finally had enough cocktails to pull the trigger and I ordered my knuckle case.

I put my spiegen screen protecter on the front and back of my iphone.

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1382241592.356364.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-20-2013 12:01 AM
    Now that I'm officially in the gold iphone club I need a case the showcases it's goldness. So I'm ready to get a new case and I finally had enough cocktails to pull the trigger and I ordered my knuckle case.

I put my spiegen screen protecter on the front and back of my iphone.

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382241592.356364.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	40551

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    That looks ...... Interesting

solitude1984 likes this.
    10-20-2013 05:43 PM
    That looks ...... Interesting

Yeah. It's very different. I've never seen anything like this. I'm not sure if it's gonna sell well. Are you planing in getting it?
    10-20-2013 06:00 PM
    Yeah. It's very different. I've never seen anything like this. I'm not sure if it's gonna sell well. Are you planing in getting it?
    Already ordered it...they've been around since the 4. I have a friend with one and I've seen them in magazines. I'll definitely need an alternative case because the TSA doesn't like them.
    10-20-2013 11:35 PM
    Already ordered it...they've been around since the 4. I have a friend with one and I've seen them in magazines. I'll definitely need an alternative case because the TSA doesn't like them.
    The width of the phone must be pretty annoying when you apply it in your pocket.
    10-21-2013 12:32 AM
    I change cases a lot more than I should. Lol but I'm trying to cut back and use one case because it's that bad.

Summer Time Lovin <3
    10-21-2013 12:33 AM
    I change cases a lot more than I should. Lol but I'm trying to cut back and use one case because it's that bad.

Summer Time Lovin <3
    In the same type of dude. But I think I've made my choice. I'm sticking to this one
    I'm done looking lol. Maybe for another week or so.
    10-21-2013 12:35 AM
    In the same type of dude. But I think I've made my choice. I'm sticking to this one http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/21/8uvaguga.jpg
    I'm done looking lol. Maybe for another week or so.
    Looks good Sekelani

Summer Time Lovin <3
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-21-2013 12:36 AM
425 ... 23456 ...