I knew it...
    LOL.

Well, it was either that or another Mophie ...but they didn't have a color I wanted.

tapped out from my iPad Air
    hydrogen3 and zerog46 like this.
    02-06-2015 02:30 PM
    Just Got a new one for Iphone 6!

How often do you guys change cases?-img_0416.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails How often do you guys change cases?-img_0415.jpg  
    Last edited by john chan1; 02-07-2015 at 05:45 AM. Reason: wrong image
    02-07-2015 05:44 AM
    Speck Candyshell card case
    Attachment 77014

So I took a field trip to Best Buy earlier. The Speck Smart flex card case was a PITA to get the cards out of so I returned it to Speck, even though it's constructed exactly like the Candyshell card case. This one is much easier to remove my cards from. I have 3 in there now but I might be able to squeeze in a 4th one...

OK, just tried. 4 cards are too snug of a fit. 3 work the best. This case may be a keeper for just a quick pocket and go type of deal because it's more compact than my BookBook for when I don't have room to spare in pockets.

I love the Speck card case - I used it all the time on my 5... I just wish they'd make one now for the 6! It was hard to have to go back to using a wallet!
    02-09-2015 03:39 PM
    I love the Speck card case - I used it all the time on my 5... I just wish they'd make one now for the 6! It was hard to have to go back to using a wallet!
    Speck does have them for the 6 now !!
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=Mh7JXdig

Use coupon code "sweetheart" for a discount too !! Good til Feb.12th

02-09-2015 03:41 PM
    Surprisingly I haven't bought a case in over A month hahaha

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    02-10-2015 01:26 AM
    For my 6 Plus I've had the red leather (got chewed up by the cat), red silicone (cats victim number 2 - apparently the colour red isn't appreciated heh), the black leather Apple case, Incipio feather clear, Powersupport Air Jacket, Powersupport arc bumper, and a couple of super cheap Monoprice anti shatter ultra thin shells - one frosted clear and the other smoke. I really, really like the Powersupport cases (my leather Apple case is still my all time favorite though) but ever since the Monoprice ones arrived they are all I use - they are even thinner than the Powersupport Airjacket and add enough grip. I'm thisclose to just doing completely caseless though and letting my AppleCare Plus do its job, but for the ability to use the phone with a case that still doesn't feel like there's a case on, and for $5, the Monoprice ones can't be beat.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    02-10-2015 07:48 AM
    For my 6 Plus I've had the red leather (got chewed up by the cat), red silicone (cats victim number 2 - apparently the colour red isn't appreciated heh), the black leather Apple case, Incipio feather clear, Powersupport Air Jacket, Powersupport arc bumper, and a couple of super cheap Monoprice anti shatter ultra thin shells - one frosted clear and the other smoke. I really, really like the Powersupport cases (my leather Apple case is still my all time favorite though) but ever since the Monoprice ones arrived they are all I use - they are even thinner than the Powersupport Airjacket and add enough grip. I'm thisclose to just doing completely caseless though and letting my AppleCare Plus do its job, but for the ability to use the phone with a case that still doesn't feel like there's a case on, and for $5, the Monoprice ones can't be beat.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    You are kind and patient. I fear a cat would suffer horribly at my hands for damaging anything related to my precious phones.
    02-10-2015 07:51 AM
    Nah it was my fault for leaving them out when I changed cases. Plus cats are jerks.

Tapatalked from my iPhone 6+ primary line, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.
    02-10-2015 09:00 AM
    Nah it was my fault for leaving them out when I changed cases. Plus cats are jerks.

Tapatalked from my iPhone 6+ primary line, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.
    LOL. Cats are jerks sometimes. But then again so are people sometimes. I love my kitties even when they are jerks.
    02-10-2015 11:07 AM
    Ordered Element Case iON 6 in black and they gave me a pink one for free. Great feel and protection. Just came in today ...So now I have 5 cases. They're adding up again!! Damn phone case addiction. How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1423692167.853854.jpg
    02-11-2015 05:03 PM
    Once a month, sometimes twice
    02-13-2015 01:43 AM
    My Incipio case came in the mail a little while ago. It makes the phone a little bulky, but so far I think I *might* like it....only time will tell lol. It does remind me of a Speck candyshell flip case which is meant for docking. This is the same exact design but with room in the back of the shell so the cards can fit. I put 3 cards in along with a business card and it fits perfectly. The case itself did come with a back screen protector to apply to keep the cards from scratching up the back of the phone. I didn't apply it yet...I plan on just using the case empty for now to see if I can deal with even having a case on my phone at this point. It is a nice case though and I just LOVE the strawberry color with grey silicone on it!
    Attachment 77365

hydrogen3 likes this.
    02-13-2015 05:06 PM
    Since I purchased my Space Gray iPhone 6Plus and Apple Black Leather Case the same day....NEVER. It feels and looks so GOOD, it's like the case was made for the phone....Oh that's right, it was

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437970392.450951.jpg
    How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437970455.109510.jpg
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 07-27-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    violetjune, JOey811 and DarlaMack like this.
    07-27-2015 12:14 AM
    Usually monthly, but I've actually stayed with this tech21 case, lately.
    07-27-2015 12:30 AM
    Now that I haven't bought a new case in maybe 5 to 6 months, I don't change very often. Maybe change once a month now. Twice at most. I have been pretty much just using the Apple leather case only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-27-2015 12:39 AM
    When I'm reading these threads about phone cases, I switch out my case a couple times a day at times!

Yes I need help!!!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-27-2015 12:45 AM
    I only use one, maybe 2 cases at a time. Had 1 folio for my Mini 2, 4 silicone cases for my iPod Touch 4 (only used 2 of them), 2 cases for my iPhone 6 (Apple Leather and Silicone, but only use the leather one), and 1 folio for my Air 2. I usually only use one case for the lifetime of the product though.
    07-27-2015 01:18 AM
    When I'm reading these threads about phone cases, I switch out my case a couple times a day at times!

Yes I need help!!!!
    We all need HELP if you ask me. We're probably paying quadruple the cost to make these cases...LOL
    violetjune and donemt like this.
    07-27-2015 01:23 AM
    This is definitely a record for me. Two months today and I'm still using the Apple Black Leather case and I have NO desire to use any other cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    donemt and hydrogen3 like this.
    08-25-2015 12:40 AM
    This is definitely a record for me. Two months today and I'm still using the Apple Black Leather case and I have NO desire to use any other cases.

The case still looks like new ?
    Do you clean it somehow?
    08-26-2015 05:57 AM

The case still looks like new ?
    Do you clean it somehow?
    1). Yes, after a little over two months my Black Apple Leather case still looks like new
    2). I haven't cleaned it yet.
    I'm OCD about my devices and take VERY GOOD care of them....SMILE
    donemt likes this.
    08-26-2015 06:02 AM
    Three months today I purchased my 6Plus along with the Black Apple Leather case and I still haven't seen any reason to remove it. PERFECT combination 🏽🏽🏾

koalakan and violetjune like this.
    09-24-2015 02:20 AM
    which color do u recommend guys for silver iphone?
    wondering between silicone or the leather?

{maybe the new silicone don't attract lint and dust)?
    09-24-2015 04:36 AM
    I just changed to a clear tpu case,slim and thin but
    too Slippery from my hand
    I think the leather case is better

How often do you guys change cases?-img_20130924_121502.jpg
    09-24-2015 07:10 AM
    which color do u recommend guys for silver iphone?
    wondering between silicone or the leather?

{maybe the new silicone don't attract lint and dust)?
    I think the Blue Apple Leather case would look good with the silver and white iPhone

09-24-2015 07:33 AM
425 ... 1314151617