The defender is growing on me. It is nice to have the piece of mind

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    I like the feel of the Defender. I have the old Defender with the cover over the home button. My wife uses the new one on her 5c that's like the 5s model. I can hold the phone steadier with it while editing photos.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    mbar9607 and zachpenguin like this.
    10-10-2014 05:42 PM
    The defender case is too bulky in my opinion. I like a bit of protection but nothing so bulky. I am using the Apple silicon cases and they are perfect.
    10-10-2014 05:46 PM
    I like the feel of the Defender. I have the old Defender with the cover over the home button. My wife uses the new one on her 5c that's like the 5s model. I can hold the phone steadier with it while editing photos.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    I usually end up going back to a defender case no matter what other cases I have to choose from.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-10-2014 06:19 PM
    I just changed my case on Monday to the Apple hole case for my 5C in the matching color, coral. But, as much as I love my TwelveSouth SurfacePad, I will most likely change back to that today without a doubt That is always my go to/go back to case 99% of the time now
    10-22-2014 08:20 AM
    I've been using my Mophie battery case for the past week because I've been out and about more than usual....it's been some very long days for the past week.
    10-22-2014 08:27 AM
    I'm proud to say I haven't changed cases in a very long time. The red Apple case just does it for me
    10-22-2014 08:31 AM
    I'm proud to say I haven't changed cases in a very long time. The red Apple case just does it for me
    That's awesome. I wish I had that level of self-control.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-22-2014 08:37 AM
    I just changed my case on Monday to the Apple hole case for my 5C in the matching color, coral. But, as much as I love my TwelveSouth SurfacePad, I will most likely change back to that today without a doubt That is always my go to/go back to case 99% of the time now
    I swapped back to my black leather SurfacePad yesterday by lunch time, lol. PLUS I even called TwelveSouth to order a second color of the SurfacePad for my 5C in camel. Can't wait to get it !! 😃👍
    10-23-2014 09:34 AM
    Okay I changed cases to the black leather Apple case from the Apple store.
    I was dead wrong with the red leather case.... It started getting dirty on the edges like the product red case on my 5s... The material felt better though but I could see it getting dirty slowlyand I'm a clean freak and never place my iPhone on dirty surfaces......
    Hence I bought the black leather case....
    Heads up if any of y'all wanna get product red leather case....
    10-23-2014 11:18 PM
    Okay I changed cases to the black leather Apple case from the Apple store.
    I was dead wrong with the red leather case.... It started getting dirty on the edges like the product red case on my 5s... The material felt better though but I could see it getting dirty slowlyand I'm a clean freak and never place my iPhone on dirty surfaces......
    Hence I bought the black leather case....
    Heads up if any of y'all wanna get product red leather case....
    I was really close to getting the red leather case for my 6 but settled on the brown and blue for that reason. Skipped the black just to be a little different. Loving both of them so far. I swap them every few days to keep things interesting.
    10-23-2014 11:35 PM
    Bought a case today and it is going to be my last. No more money is going to be wasted on cases this year.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 09:39 PM
    Bought a case today and it is going to be my last. No more money is going to be wasted on cases this year.

How does it look like?
    10-24-2014 10:38 PM
    How does it look like?
    The look is simple. Just black. But the feel is the best I have experienced. It feel super thin. They really did a good job with the Tech 21 classic tactical case. I would recommend it to anyone. Here is the link.

https://www.tech21.com/classic-tacti...iphone-6-plus/

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-25-2014 05:43 AM
    Got my TwelveSouth SurfacePad for my 5C in camel today☺

Of course I put it on my phone right away and I love the color!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-25-2014 06:55 PM
    Got my TwelveSouth SurfacePad for my 5C in camel today☺

Of course I put it on my phone right away and I love the color!!
    Pictures or it didn't happen (only kidding). Smile.

Edit; WOW, just watched the Video. Very Nice. How did I miss this case
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 10-25-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-25-2014 09:39 PM
    Pictures or it didn't happen (only kidding). Smile.

Edit; WOW, just watched the Video. Very Nice. How did I miss this case
    Lol....well I have pics of my black SurfacePad I can show you tomorrow I'll post pics of the camel one currently on my 5C

I LOVE this folio style case. I actually discovered it from when I still had my white 4S and used the BookBook by TwelveSouth. I miss that style case ALOT. Unfortunately TwelveSouth doesn't make it for the 5C

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1414292339.831780.jpg
    10-25-2014 10:59 PM
    10-25-2014 11:00 PM
    Here's the SurfacePad by TwelveSouth in the camel leather. I wasn't so sure how it would go with the coral pink, but I really love the combo😃

Also, being TwelveSouth doesn't make a BookBook for the 5C, I ventured over to Pad & Quill and ordered the Bella Fino in dark chocolate/olive green combo to try out also !! It should be here tomorrow according to tracking info😃 It adheres just like the SurfacePad does but also has 3 slots for cards/dl and one full slot for bills/receipts. I posted the link in case anyone is interested
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=2yjTTatz

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1414324473.171808.jpg

Also, Spencer, IF you were at all considering a SurfacePad for your gold 5S, depending on your color prefs, I think the camel leather would look GREAT on it or even the white !!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-26-2014 07:56 AM
    Here's the SurfacePad by TwelveSouth in the camel leather. I wasn't so sure how it would go with the coral pink, but I really love the combo

Also, being TwelveSouth doesn't make a BookBook for the 5C, I ventured over to Pad & Quill and ordered the Bella Fino in dark chocolate/olive green combo to try out also !! It should be here tomorrow according to tracking info It adheres just like the SurfacePad does but also has 3 slots for cards/dl and one full slot for bills/receipts. I posted the link in case anyone is interested
    Case for iPhone 5/5S/5C by Pad&Quill | Bella Fino

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414324473.171808.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	656.2 KB 
ID:	69612

Also, Spencer, IF you were at all considering a SurfacePad for your gold 5S, depending on your color prefs, I think the camel leather would look GREAT on it or even the white !!
    Yes, I was considering it and I agree the Camel Leather color would look good. Thanks for the photos...Looks GREAT
    10-26-2014 08:07 AM
    I was expecting a long day so I put my Mophie on this morning, but it turned out to be a normal Sunday. I'm home and naked now. Smile
    10-26-2014 09:19 PM
    I was expecting a long day so I put my Mophie on this morning, but it turned out to be a normal Sunday. I'm home and naked now. Smile
    TMI
    10-26-2014 09:20 PM

Haha I say that all the time and next thing I know I see a case that I like and I need it in my life!
    10-27-2014 02:39 PM
    Received my P&Q Bella Fino yesterday for my 5C. It mimics the TwelveSouth BookBook in every aspect down to the leather quality. The only difference is this is an adhesive wallet folio whereas the bookbook is a slide in with the older iPhone(4/4S) or a snap in for the newer iPhones (5/5S). Also, don't let the adhesive fool you - it is very strong indeed to hold the idevice in safely without worry about it coming unstuck. The leather will definitely need some breaking in and that will come with daily use, just as it did with the BookBook

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1414498432.039879.jpg
    Spencerdl, Speedygi and deedeebear like this.
    10-28-2014 08:14 AM
    Since I got my Griffin Reveal case, never change it.
    10-30-2014 02:05 AM
    Well....I have to say unfortunately I wound up returning the P&Q Bella Fino. It was great quality, but what bugged me is the folio front would stay open on a 50 angle & it drove me nuts that it wouldn't stayed closed as it should. Now I know the leather just needed to break in, but putting it in my hoodie pockets, it would just sit funny😞 and I don't have the patience to wait a month or so for it to conform and close as it should.....so I'm back the what I love. My TwelveSouth SurfacePad 😃

How often do you guys change cases?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1414668180.386799.jpg
    10-30-2014 07:23 AM
425 ... 1011121314 ...