Best cases for iPhone 5s?

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, what's the best cases out for the iPhone 5s right now? Not looking for a big bulky otter box but something sexy looking and sleek. Should I go with spigen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Have you thought about the leather cases? Those are really nice, going to ask for one for my birthday.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Best cases?

I really like apple's leather one, not much protection though. Today I picked up a Speck candy shell from best buy and I'm very pleased. Protection with minimal bulk; fits very snug too.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I've tried many different cases. I really liked the BookBook case until it broke. I have always had an affinity for the slim cases. Currently I have the Elago Slim 5 in black with the Apple logo cutout. It doesn't offer much protection, but it is the sleekest, sexiest case that I have used. And it is only $10.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple leather case is really nice all the colors are great. I have black but the red and brown look really good to me.
I like Spigen cases also. There are lot of nice slim cases out there.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Incipio and Zoogue. I'm using them now again on my 5S. Used them on my previous 5. I'm not really into cases. But these 2 brands make nice slim fitted cases that add less bulk to the phone.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I will always go for a Mophie case. Sure it increases the size but battery life is more important to me. The have them in various sizes and colors depending on how much battery life you need.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I read reviews before that it's not easy to remove the iPhone from the apple leather case. Is that true? I like my phone to go naked sometimes and I also remove my phone from the case I use every few days to clean it.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I read reviews before that it's not easy to remove the iPhone from the apple leather case. Is that true? I like my phone to go naked sometimes and I also remove my phone from the case I use every few days to clean it.

There is a method to it. I can take it off easily but it can be a pain if you don't know the trick.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

It was a PITA at first, but then the guy at the Apple store showed me a simple way to do it by pulling from the bottom corner that makes it quite simple to remove.

johngirolamo

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the tavik outer edge bumper case. I loved the apple bumper case on my 4. Apple doesn't have a bumper for the 5 yet, so this is the closest. Only complaint is that the buttons are kinda hard. Hopefully they will break in over time.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I agree, I defenently like the iPhone 5/S case made by Apple, I wish I could use it but I wait till the sing number series