Hello

Really disappointed with apple !!
    i bought this case on September 23rd from the apple store for 50$ !!!
    and used it for a week exactly !! 7 days .. then took it off after the results !
    Now I'm sure some of you would say that im a heave user or i abused it or wtv

but i didn't ! My usage for this case if very simple in fact if you look at my phone you will know how good care i take of it usually !
    no scratches very clean ! screen protectors everything !

Very simple usage as i said on the desk on work back to my pocket !!

Stay away from the official case !!!!!-img_20131005_210141.jpg

http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/...e34b18d4e6.jpg

http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/...ccd3a7db2c.jpg

http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/...7aaf6c443f.jpg
    10-05-2013 09:15 PM
    It is made of leather... leather ages. It's not plastic.

It's going to age. Fade. Crack. Absorb skin oils... etc etc etc... take care of it the way you would a fine leather wallet or belt or shoes or jacket.

and just like any other leather product, the lighter colors are going to show age much quicker and easier.
    10-05-2013 09:23 PM
    It is made of leather... leather ages. It's not plastic.

It's going to age. Fade. Crack. Absorb skin oils... etc etc etc... take care of it the way you would a fine leather wallet or belt or shoes or jacket.

and just like any other leather product, the lighter colors are going to show age much quicker and easier.
    I love when leather "breaks" in. Have a couple bags that are even better then when they were new.
    ThePinkChameleon and ame like this.
    10-05-2013 09:41 PM
    My question is, how and why did you spend $50? I thought it was $40. Anyways, I love the aged leather look. Looks grown and sexy lol
    10-05-2013 10:14 PM
    First of all " jmr1015 " i know its leather but does grow old in 7 days ?
    I'm trying to say is its not worth its price ..

VinWin5 :

i spent 50$ because we double taxes here in Montreal sadly !!! even if i ordered it online same thing !
    10-05-2013 10:37 PM
    First of all " jmr1015 " i know its leather but does grow old in 7 days ?
    I'm trying to say is its not worth its price ..!
    All depends on the temperatures, elements, and oils it has been exposed to. You can visually see aging in leather after one or two days, depending on what you've done with it. That's half the fun of leather. It wears the story of its life on its skin. Antiqued/Aged/Distressed leather can be a beautiful thing. Some colors don't take to it well... I don't think the red 5S case will age gracefully (fade to pink, most likely)
    10-05-2013 10:57 PM
    A leather phone case may tend to discolor faster than say a jacket because your hands are always touching it. I believe materials like leather will react differently to different people. Some people may have naturally oily skin some have dry skin. It's possible the leather is treated and reacts to your skin type in this way.

Although they may look nice the lighter colors may be the wrong for something that is constantly in your hands. I stay away from light colors especially phone cases for this reason. I have the black case and it's probably just as worn as your case but you can't tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-05-2013 11:29 PM
    Hello

Really disappointed with apple !!
    i bought this case on September 23rd from the apple store for 50$ !!!
    and used it for a week exactly !! 7 days .. then took it off after the results !
    Now I'm sure some of you would say that im a heave user or i abused it or wtv

but i didn't ! My usage for this case if very simple in fact if you look at my phone you will know how good care i take of it usually !
    no scratches very clean ! screen protectors everything !

Very simple usage as i said on the desk on work back to my pocket !!
    Did you read the back of the package? Its a natural fiber product... its going to wear and change with time.
    Attached Thumbnails Stay away from the official case !!!!!-case.jpg  
    10-05-2013 11:55 PM
    What is the original color of the case in the op's pics? Is that the tan case or the brown case?
    10-09-2013 07:31 PM