I looked up online and read many reviews for many battery cases, but still can't decide.

I checked out Mophie, but even though their iPhone 5 version cases will fit a 5s, I read that Mophie will release a 5s version in the next couple of months.
    10-01-2013 07:21 PM
    It might be a tad too early to tell being that the iPhone 5S has only been release for a very short period of time. Heck, we still have members waiting to receive their iPhone 5S....
    10-01-2013 08:19 PM
    I'm using a Mophie helium case and it's working well as it did with my 5.
    10-01-2013 08:45 PM
    I'm using a Mophie helium case and it's working well as it did with my 5.
    Here is my 5s in a Mophie Helium. Great case.
    Feels good in one hand. I like the look it gives the 5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2013 09:03 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/9e6ugusu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/hurupyge.jpg

It does give it a nice look. I get compliments often. And as u stated it feels great in the hand, not to bulky or heavy.
    10-01-2013 09:11 PM
    Mophie hands down is the best....IMO.

I strongly recommend that if you ever purchase a Mophie case, make sure you purchase from one of Mophie's approved resellers like Apple or Best Buy, as sites like Amazon and Ebay 99% of the time sell knockoffs that look and feel almost like the genuine ones which Mophie will not honor the warranty on. There is plenty of documentation on web on this as well as Mophie's own website.
    10-02-2013 09:25 PM

I strongly recommend that if you ever purchase a Mophie case, make sure you purchase from one of Mophie's approved resellers like Apple or Best Buy, as sites like Amazon and Ebay 99% of the time sell knockoffs that look and feel almost like the genuine ones which Mophie will not honor the warranty on. There is plenty of documentation on web on this as well as Mophie's own website.
    def good advice

buy from best buy and if you don't like it, you can always take it back too
    10-03-2013 03:14 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/9e6ugusu.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/hurupyge.jpg

How's the performance for the battery pack? All day and more for typical usage?
    10-03-2013 07:07 PM

Thanks for the info on that, I've always bought cases but never pulled on a battery case before. I might settle with the mophie air
    10-03-2013 07:08 PM
    Here's their website:
    mophie juice pack iPhone 5 Protective Battery Case
    10-03-2013 07:09 PM
    It does give it a nice look. I get compliments often. And as u stated it feels great in the hand, not to bulky or heavy.
    Doesn't the cutout, or rather the lack of a covering, for the volume buttons bother you for the helium version?
    10-03-2013 07:11 PM
    The package says you get 80% more batt life that seems about right in my experience. I used one with my 4s and I typically use it to give keep my from hitting 20% when I not going to be able to charge with a regular charger. But it also provides good protection. The one I had for my 4S got some dings and the phone stayed immaculate. You can also say charge your phone 100% and the case 100% make the case active and the phone will drain the case before the iPhone batt. But as with any batt your mileage will vary with usage.

10-03-2013 08:13 PM
    The package says you get 80% more batt life that seems about right in my experience. I used one with my 4s and I typically use it to give keep my from hitting 20% when I not going to be able to charge with a regular charger. But it also provides good protection. The one I had for my 4S got some dings and the phone stayed immaculate. You can also say charge your phone 100% and the case 100% make the case active and the phone will drain the case before the iPhone batt. But as with any batt your mileage will vary with usage.

Thank you for your personal input, I'll have to look into maybe getting one in the future

Instagram: Jeryl31
    10-03-2013 08:31 PM
    Anyone using other battery cases such as the MaxBoost or the iBattz?
    10-04-2013 02:00 AM
    I use the myCharge Freedom 2000 case :

http://www.mycharge.com/products/freedom-2000

In fact, I returned the Mophie to get it. I just could t get used to the huge chin on it.. Made my phone feel like a torpedo in my pocket. Plus since I listen to music on my phone the extra little cable I needed to keep track of was a major annoyance.

So far the myCharge has been great. It leaves the entire bottom of the phone exposed so you can use whatever cables or adapters you want. It does add bulk, but doesn't make the phone feel nearly as huge as the Mophie does. The rubber cable built in to the bottom tucks nice and flush inside the unit when you don't need it and slides out easily when you need a charge. The 2000 mah capacity has let me charge up from sub 10% to full with a smidge left over consistently.

Worth a look!
    10-04-2013 07:16 AM
    I use the case holster combo that Verizon carries. The case is slim and gives the phone some grip to hold it easier. I also like the holster to carry my phone with me and I don't use pocket space.
    10-04-2013 08:01 AM
    I use the case holster combo that Verizon carries. The case is slim and gives the phone some grip to hold it easier. I also like the holster to carry my phone with me and I don't use pocket space.
    Could you link or tell us the name?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-04-2013 08:36 AM
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=XbaYWmU8

Here is the link for the case also the same case is less expensive on amazon.
    10-04-2013 09:23 AM
    Thanks. I was hoping it was battery included in the holster/case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-04-2013 11:07 AM
    Doesn't the cutout, or rather the lack of a covering, for the volume buttons bother you for the helium version?
    No not at all. I don't mind the way it fits around the volume buttons. It's not the most ideal design but it works well
    10-04-2013 05:08 PM
    I like the Mophie case. I have the Juice Pack Air and I like it a lot. I travel a lot so I have a couple of solutions including the Energizer Energy to Go and the Ful Rechargable Messenger Bag. The most convenient, and lightest option for me has been the Mophie.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-09-2013 01:48 AM
    I went with the Helium for my 5s because of the cutouts for the volume, mute and power buttons. 1500mah of extra power is plenty, gives me about 80% extra power.
    10-10-2013 01:24 AM
    Hope this might help as well.

10-10-2013 01:56 AM
    I'm new here but I've seen the iBattz Mojo Aqua (waterproof and shock proof) or Mojo Armor (shock proof). Both double layer with two spare 2200mAh batteries that you can switch whenever you want. Haven't seen it in person but reviews sound pretty good! And definitely more protection than the mophie case.
    10-14-2013 11:51 PM
    In not using a battery case. I do have an external battery pack from mophie though and I do love that. It's more flexible then a case as you can charge anything with it. Las week I charged a coworkers bb from about 25% and an s3 from 50% and still had about 30% left on the pack.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-15-2013 04:53 AM
42 12