Best Battery Case For IPhone 5s?

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I looked up online and read many reviews for many battery cases, but still can't decide.

I checked out Mophie, but even though their iPhone 5 version cases will fit a 5s, I read that Mophie will release a 5s version in the next couple of months.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It might be a tad too early to tell being that the iPhone 5S has only been release for a very short period of time. Heck, we still have members waiting to receive their iPhone 5S....:)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Mophie helium case and it's working well as it did with my 5.

Here is my 5s in a Mophie Helium. Great case.
Feels good in one hand. I like the look it gives the 5s.

9e6ugusu.jpg

hurupyge.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Mophie hands down is the best....IMO.

I strongly recommend that if you ever purchase a Mophie case, make sure you purchase from one of Mophie's approved resellers like Apple or Best Buy, as sites like Amazon and Ebay 99% of the time sell knockoffs that look and feel almost like the genuine ones which Mophie will not honor the warranty on. There is plenty of documentation on web on this as well as Mophie's own website.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

I strongly recommend that if you ever purchase a Mophie case, make sure you purchase from one of Mophie's approved resellers like Apple or Best Buy, as sites like Amazon and Ebay 99% of the time sell knockoffs that look and feel almost like the genuine ones which Mophie will not honor the warranty on. There is plenty of documentation on web on this as well as Mophie's own website.

def good advice

buy from best buy and if you don't like it, you can always take it back too

Jeryl31

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the info on that, I've always bought cases but never pulled on a battery case before. I might settle with the mophie air

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How's the performance for the battery pack? All day and more for typical usage?

The package says you get 80% more batt life that seems about right in my experience. I used one with my 4s and I typically use it to give keep my from hitting 20% when I not going to be able to charge with a regular charger. But it also provides good protection. The one I had for my 4S got some dings and the phone stayed immaculate. You can also say charge your phone 100% and the case 100% make the case active and the phone will drain the case before the iPhone batt. But as with any batt your mileage will vary with usage.

Jeryl31

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The package says you get 80% more batt life that seems about right in my experience. I used one with my 4s and I typically use it to give keep my from hitting 20% when I not going to be able to charge with a regular charger. But it also provides good protection. The one I had for my 4S got some dings and the phone stayed immaculate. You can also say charge your phone 100% and the case 100% make the case active and the phone will drain the case before the iPhone batt. But as with any batt your mileage will vary with usage.

Thank you for your personal input, I'll have to look into maybe getting one in the future

Instagram: Jeryl31

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I use the myCharge Freedom 2000 case :

http://www.mycharge.com/products/freedom-2000

In fact, I returned the Mophie to get it. I just could t get used to the huge chin on it.. Made my phone feel like a torpedo in my pocket. Plus since I listen to music on my phone the extra little cable I needed to keep track of was a major annoyance.

So far the myCharge has been great. It leaves the entire bottom of the phone exposed so you can use whatever cables or adapters you want. It does add bulk, but doesn't make the phone feel nearly as huge as the Mophie does. The rubber cable built in to the bottom tucks nice and flush inside the unit when you don't need it and slides out easily when you need a charge. The 2000 mah capacity has let me charge up from sub 10% to full with a smidge left over consistently.

Worth a look!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I use the case holster combo that Verizon carries. The case is slim and gives the phone some grip to hold it easier. I also like the holster to carry my phone with me and I don't use pocket space.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I use the case holster combo that Verizon carries. The case is slim and gives the phone some grip to hold it easier. I also like the holster to carry my phone with me and I don't use pocket space.

Could you link or tell us the name?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro