Post Pics of Your New iPhone 5S Cases!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I know the iPhone 5S has the exact same design as the iPhone 5 but some companies, such as Spigen, are making colors that are 5S specific (i.e. Champagne/Gold). I've ordered their gold Slim Armor S case as well as their Saturn case. One is gold on black, the other is gold on white! I'll be posting a video soon. I thought I'd have my gold 5S by now to do the video with.

I'm a case fiend, so I'm always interested in knowing the cases other people are using. I'd assume everyone isn't using all of the exact same cases they used for a year.

Hope this isn't a over post (I did see the thread about the Apple leather case, but we'll leave that for that thread).

Let's see what you got!

2qcjnfm.jpg

Attachments

• spigen.jpg
    spigen.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Post Your Favorite New iPhone 5S Cases!

I have a 5, not a 6 but i have been checking out the new cases too. I have the slim armor and I like it. I also just received the neo hybrid from Spigen. I like it even better. It is thinner and feels great in the hand. Both are good cases but I think I like the Neo Hybrid better.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

Just got the Magpul clear - really frosted - case for my Space Grey. Seems like a great case for $11.37. It also seems to offer a bit more protection that the Luvvitt TPU clear/frost case ($4.98) I've been using for a week.

I also got a black Incipio Dual Pro for 8.00. I have one on my 4s for almost 2 years and it's still good.

They may not be my "favorite" but until I check out the Spigen Snap Wallet, the new Lifeproof, the Otterbox Defender and get some solid reviews, they will do just fine.

I'm still getting use to the thinness of the phone. I feel like I'm going to drop it without having a case on it.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Purchased the new Apple leather case in red. After 15 minutes went right back to the Spigen neo hybrid is red (my favorite case to date)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I got the apple leather in red I like it best case I have had so far

perryfamily10

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

Normally I find myself buying cases like crazy, I had about 10 different ones I would switch out for my iPhone 4 but with my silver 5s I am loving it without a case. I think it is how thin it is... but I most likely will go with the blue apple case with a screen protector. I am interested in what others have to say as well!

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
can't wait to get one of those leather ones for my 5s. thinking I'm gonna get red lol

no pics yet, people?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Are there any retail stores that handle the Spigen cases? I would like to see and handle them without having to order it online to try.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm digging the look of my 5s in my Mophie Helium Case. Forgive me for the photo quality taken on my iPad 2

yqy5abe9.jpg

uvyje4up.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk