What do you do with a lightning adapter?

RayHollister

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Being a former Palm WebOS fanboy, I have a plethora of miniUSB cords and chargers. Now that I have the 5S, I was intrigued by the lightning to miniUSB adapter. I picked one up at the Apple Store, and it fits great. However I still use my miniUSB cords to charge my Kindle, headphones, Bluetooth speaker, etc, and I'm worried I'm going to lose the tiny little thing. Anybody else using the adapter? If so, how do you keep track of it? I was thinking about putting Velcro on it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They are tiny... I keep mine on the end of a USB cable that I've decided won't get used for anything other than my compatible iDevices :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Being a former Palm WebOS fanboy, I have a plethora of miniUSB cords and chargers. Now that I have the 5S, I was intrigued by the lightning to miniUSB adapter. I picked one up at the Apple Store, and it fits great. However I still use my miniUSB cords to charge my Kindle, headphones, Bluetooth speaker, etc, and I'm worried I'm going to lose the tiny little thing. Anybody else using the adapter? If so, how do you keep track of it? I was thinking about putting Velcro on it.

It's actually a micro-USB adapter? I keep mine in the tray of my desk's pencil drawer when it's not on a micro-USB cable.

RayHollister

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ha. I knew I was saying the wrong thing. I always get those switched around. Good ideas. My friend Elizabeth suggested a rubber band type leash to attach it to the cord with.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice