Thread moved to the accessories forum.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro
    10-13-2013 08:40 PM
    I stand by otterbox, I own the defender and the commuter and both of them have saved my phone so many times

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-14-2013 09:52 AM
    I've had the Otterbox Defender (way too bulky) and the Commuter (bulky, but not offensive)...and just recently got the Spigen Tough Armor case via the "Challenge" bundle deal. Got the case & a pack of their best-in-the-business screen protectors for $20, which was a great deal IMO. After a weeks use, I can say the Spigen case is slimmer, lighter, fits better in the hand and is much more attractive than the Otterbox...but I can't help but doubt the Spigen would protect my iPhone in case of a real (5'-8') fall. I might be wrong, and I'm sure not going to on-purpose test it...but the Otterbox just feels more protective than the Spigen.

That being said...I still have the Spigen on my phone.
    10-14-2013 01:05 PM
    I've had the Otterbox Defender (way too bulky) and the Commuter (bulky, but not offensive)...and just recently got the Spigen Tough Armor case via the "Challenge" bundle deal. Got the case & a pack of their best-in-the-business screen protectors for $20, which was a great deal IMO. After a weeks use, I can say the Spigen case is slimmer, lighter, fits better in the hand and is much more attractive than the Otterbox...but I can't help but doubt the Spigen would protect my iPhone in case of a real (5'-8') fall. I might be wrong, and I'm sure not going to on-purpose test it...but the Otterbox just feels more protective than the Spigen.

That being said...I still have the Spigen on my phone.
    I guess it depends on the area you live in, and the line of work you do. Up here in Alberta in the oil patch otterbox defenders are the best selling case there is, so you are used to seeing them everywhere

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-14-2013 03:18 PM
    Believe it or not people are even using the otterbox armour up here which makes the defender look sleek...

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-14-2013 03:21 PM
    I have a Spigen Tough Armour I used while I was trying to find an Otterbox Defender. The Spigen was a nice slim case but I wanted a little more protection. The Otterbox for the 5s isn't as bulky as my last one I had on another phone, so it's not so bad. They had to put a hole in it for the fingerprint scanner, so the screen protector part to me feels kind of loose - like it's not laying flat. But I would say either one is a good case.
    10-14-2013 06:53 PM
    Ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid (Satin Silver) for my black 5 last night. Had the metal slate one a couple months ago and can't for the life of me figure out why I returned it... think I was going through a naked phase
    10-21-2013 03:59 PM
    We all want to streak every now and then.... lol
    bgl321 likes this.
    10-21-2013 04:11 PM
33 12