Official Leather iPhone 5/S case who likes it

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy so far. I always have a hard time finding a nice case. It's hard to find the right mix of being grippy enough to not slide out of your hand real easy and still not get stuck in your pocket when your trying to get it out. The leather seems to have a nice feel to it.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping to get one in Red today, wife is going into big city today.
Asked her to stop by Apple and grab me one *Fingers Crossed* Will post pic if so :)

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the black one on my space gray. I love it. Had the beige one and brownish one but returned them for getting dirty and the brown just looked ugly on my phone only got it due to them not having black. But then they restocked so I got the black. Love the look

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really like the look of the red one...but my only issue is the difficulty in removing it. It makes it hard to switch between the red leather case and my Mophie.

Mason Rasmussen

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I think the apple case looks and feels great. That said, my favorite pair of earphones, they're Bose ie2 I believe, don't quite fit into the opening for headphones on the case. I just trimmed the rubber to make it slimmer, and it works great.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think the apple case looks and feels great. That said, my favorite pair of earphones, they're Bose ie2 I believe, don't quite fit into the opening for headphones on the case. I just trimmed the rubber to make it slimmer, and it works great.

... or you could grab something like a ballpoint pen and try to ream out the headphone jack opening in the case a little bit. BTW, the Apple earbuds fit perfectly in that case opening.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Looking at my red case after a few days of use, I am of the opinion that the tan and black cases will "age" better than the other colors. Hmmmm may pickup a black one for my space gray.

jackholl92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Looking at my red case after a few days of use, I am of the opinion that the tan and black cases will "age" better than the other colors. Hmmmm may pickup a black one for my space gray.

Yea they will I got the black. It's kinda like a black leather wallet even though it gets all nasty it still looks good roughed up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FritzDaCat

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I really like the look of the red one...but my only issue is the difficulty in removing it. It makes it hard to switch between the red leather case and my Mophie.
I'm glad you said that. I've been considering one but I need to take the case off on occasion because I shoot a lot of video that requires add-on lenses and tripod mounts. Can you better describe exactly how difficult it is? Does it require serious prying? With some kind of "tool"?
Will I eventually damage the case by removing it repeatedly?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you said that. I've been considering one but I need to take the case off on occasion because I shoot a lot of video that requires add-on lenses and tripod mounts. Can you better describe exactly how difficult it is? Does it require serious prying? With some kind of "tool"?
Will I eventually damage the case by removing it repeatedly?

I don't find it hard to take off the case at all. I have always used Speck cases in that past and they are a lot more difficult to remove than these Apple cases.

TLO201

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i have the brown/ beige color and its great love, feels great, buttons are fine... i have the space gray. picked mine up yesterday