Looks real dirty after just a few days of usage.
    My beige looks pretty good after a week. I sprayed mine though. I spray all my leather stuff though
    11-07-2013 06:54 PM
    Picked up the black leather case from Best Buy (got a free $10 reward zone certificate and used another banked $15) - only paid $15 for the case. Really like it so far! Feels great on the phone. A nice right fit and a great feel. The volume buttons are pretty response but the power button stinks. I hope it breaks in a little with some use.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    11-07-2013 09:52 PM
    The volume buttons are pretty response but the power button stinks. I hope it breaks in a little with some use.

My power button works just as good as the volume buttons. That doesn't sound normal to me.
    11-07-2013 11:22 PM
    My power button works just as good as the volume buttons. That doesn't sound normal to me.
    Hmmmm really? My power button is pretty pretty stiff. I has to order this from BestBuy.com because my local store didn't have the black case in stock. Maybe I'll go look at another one and see if it's now responsive.

UPDATE: I took the case off when I got to work and put it back on. I'm getting a bit more responsiveness now. I think it wasn't properly seated the first time.

Last edited by iLive an iLife; 11-08-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    11-08-2013 06:43 AM
    I just want to say thanks to customer care and I got a free blue and also have the black leather case and I'm really digging the slim profile. By the way two Verizon stores in Lincoln NE refused to take my blue case back because of a very little wear. Oh I called customer service and they told me to keep the case and also gave me the refund on my phone bill and wrote two anonymous complaints on both of the stores. Official Leather iPhone 5/S case who likes it-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1384550212.997784.jpg
    11-15-2013 04:16 PM
    My friend bought the official leather case after it came out for his 5. In the brown color. He didn't like it much but waited too long to return it, so I've got it now. It is nice feeling and I like the worn/weathered look.

But, I think certain colors work better with the weathered look. The red doesn't seem to turn out well, but black and brown seem to show pretty well even with some age.
    11-16-2013 05:12 PM
156 ... 567