Official Leather iPhone 5/S case who likes it

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I had my first drop in a bus with my red case on. It hit face down. As I inspect it for any debts or scratches I see nothing. No damage not even a scratch. Oh apple I love thee

jackholl92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It protects great I was sitting with my legs up and my 5s fell out and hit my cement patio and leather and phone are in perfect condition. Scared the bejesus out of though.

Fell about 2 feet on its face so. So for small falls this case is a trooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that I don't like very much about the case it that dust attracts it, and when it does it stays permanently on. I tried cleaning the case but it didn't help at all. It just looked dirtier, but when it dried up it looked normal again. I think the purpose of this case was to have a different look the older it gets. I also wished it covered the edges of the phone so that no dust came through.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Exchanged my blue case for a black one today. After 10 days it was getting pretty dingy looking so I didn't want to see what it looked like in a few months or year. Black looks sleek so I'm still liking the look.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Exchanged my blue case for a black one today. After 10 days it was getting pretty dingy looking so I didn't want to see what it looked like in a few months or year. Black looks sleek so I'm still liking the look.

Don't forget they are leather and they will wear and age. All leather does this, so it will get a worn patina look in just a few weeks most likely, but it will probably be quite durable.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the case seems durable, that's why I stayed with it. I just think the black will 'age' better in the long run. I wish they were offering a darker brown as I would prefer that. I just think with the light blue that it will show more dirt than the darker colors like red or black.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm still absolutely loving my red case...it has a little wear on it, but nothing that doesn't look nice. Here's a week's worth of handling of it... (forgive the MBP pic, I'm lazy and the Braves are getting beat, so I'm not getting up for a professional shot, LOL!)

UJd9U7R.jpg

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like the leather cases until I saw them in person. I love my product red case it looks great on my gold 5s. I'm thinking about getting the blue one next.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I like the look of these cases. I picked up the black one with my 5S. But, my god are they hard to get off... any tips or tricks to ease install and removal?

daisylin24

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I like the look of these cases. I picked up the black one with my 5S. But, my god are they hard to get off... any tips or tricks to ease install and removal?

I read where someone said to just pop the bottom corners off first and pull it back....works easily for me! :yes:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I had one for about a week before I decided to go with the Elago Slim case. There was really nothing wrong with it other than the cutout for the headphone jack was too small. I liked the feel of it. It would have been better if it was made like a leather slim snap on case. That would have been great.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Number 1 I like the sleep wake button to be covered and 2 I feel like a case is more of a "case" if it covers the phone. The only snap case I've ever enjoyed was the incase for the 4.

I can understand that. I like the slim, snap on cases because I can fit oversized headphone jacks into them without any issues. I also like the slimmer profile and they usually are cheaper. A leather one would have been awesome.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can understand that. I like the slim, snap on cases because I can fit oversized headphone jacks into them without any issues. I also like the slimmer profile and they usually are cheaper. A leather one would have been awesome.

A leather snap WOULD have been pretty good...id be happy either way I'm sure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711