I've had the black case for about 24 hours now and I generally like it, HOWEVER, one thing I don't like is that it will only accept 3.5mm audio cables with the smaller, narrower head. I have cables in my cars and bathroom that won't work anymore because they can't fit into the narrower opening of the case. Just an observation.
    09-29-2013 12:24 AM
    I've had the black case for about 24 hours now and I generally like it, HOWEVER, one thing I don't like is that it will only accept 3.5mm audio cables with the smaller, narrower head. I have cables in my cars and bathroom that won't work anymore because they can't fit into the narrower opening of the case. Just an observation.
    Take a round object (like a ball point pen) and use it to stretch the opening a bit. Be gentle, but the opening in the case should stretch enough to allow larger headphone/cable connectors.
    FritzDaCat likes this.
    09-29-2013 12:36 AM
    I really want the black one. Just hate buying something and not walking out with it. Online shopping...I dislike you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-29-2013 01:21 AM
    I may have to settle for one of these later for myself
    09-29-2013 01:38 AM
    Normally I don't drop. I treat it like a jewel. Of course the night I got it I launched it right into the damn trash can...
    Was it in a case or naked? I dropped my 5S whole I sat down in a bus. I have my apple leather case on it but I felt like I was about to have a heart attack lol.
    09-29-2013 02:48 AM
    Anyone think although they are nice enough they are totally overpriced? I don't have one but that's what it looks like to me.
    Mmm. I would say yes they are. But when you try it on your phone you will be in love with the way it's crafted to fit on your phone. It's thin. It's real leather and looks stunning. I've never been so happy with a case , apple did a good job at making a case that fits to precision. You have to try it before judging mate.
    09-29-2013 02:52 AM
    What looks best on the silver 5s guys??

09-29-2013 03:52 AM
    I got the black leather case and love it it's the first case I have gotten that to me is a perfect fit to the phone and I have a lot of cases. I know some have problems with the sleep and volume buttons but I don't see why they all seem to feel and work just fine
    09-29-2013 08:24 AM
    What looks best on the silver 5s guys??

It all depends on personal preference. I choose red
    09-29-2013 09:37 AM
    I want the product RED! However, I keep my phone in my pocket, so I'm not sure how leather will hold up in and out of a pant pocket.
    09-29-2013 09:44 AM
    Normally I don't drop. I treat it like a jewel. Of course the night I got it I launched it right into the damn trash can...
    At least it wasn't the floor!
    09-29-2013 09:47 AM
    I want the product RED! However, I keep my phone in my pocket, so I'm not sure how leather will hold up in and out of a pant pocket.
    I've been using the red leather case for a few days now and it's so good. I worn you these cases attract dirt and grim.
    09-29-2013 09:53 AM
    I've been using the red leather case for a few days now and it's so good. I worn you these cases attract dirt and grim.
    See, I'm glad you say that, because thats exactly what I figured. Looks like I'll be passing on this baby!
    09-29-2013 09:56 AM
    That's why I got the black one. It looks brand new after a week. The brown one I had before I exchanged looked like crap on the corners in two days.
    09-29-2013 10:07 AM
    See, I'm glad you say that, because thats exactly what I figured. Looks like I'll be passing on this baby!
    You could probably treat it with a leather protectant before using it and it might prevent those issues.

But I haven't had any trouble with mine picking up dirt and grime. But I'm just as careful about where I lay the phone down as I was when it was naked. And my hands are washed reasonably frequently so I don't see much grime getting on it that way. Maybe a little discoloration on the edges from natural oils in your skin.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-29-2013 10:10 AM
    That's why I got the black one. It looks brand new after a week. The brown one I had before I exchanged looked like crap on the corners in two days.
    I’ve used my red leather case quite a bit and it still looks new. I carry my phone in my back pocket of my jeans or a side pocket in cargo shorts... the case seems durable and has shown no sign of wear up to this point.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-29-2013 10:55 AM
    I have the light blue one and after a week it still looks good. Some minor discoloring around the bends of the face edge but nothing major. Still not totally sure I love the color but I have another week to return if needed.
    daisylin24 likes this.
    09-29-2013 11:18 AM
    For me, it wi be a nice case to change into every once in a while. I returned the brown after my wife gave me a hard time about how ugly a color it was. I have the black on gold iPhone now.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    09-29-2013 11:23 AM
    I didn't want to take up a lot of space with 3 large pics so hope this still shows thru clear. The top were taken right after I put the case on. The bottom 3 were taken moments ago, exactly 1 week later. I am a pencil pusher and my hands are typically clean. I place my phone in my pockets, and on clean surfaces. As you can see, oils, dirt (I'm assuming), etc have really darkened the edges and parts of the back.

This may not be typical. But I thought I'd share my experience. Aside from that I LOVE the case. But will likely switch due to the visuals.
    09-29-2013 11:29 AM
    Was it in a case or naked? I dropped my 5S whole I sat down in a bus. I have my apple leather case on it but I felt like I was about to have a heart attack lol.
    It was in a Speck Candyshell with a screen protector on it already. I didn't even take it out of the box before I put the screen protector on it, and after I inspected for flaws, it then immediately went into a hard case. We used to have carpet over the hardwoods (well the previous owners did that and we just tore it out last month) and I was less concerned when my bedroom and office were carpeted. Without the carpet...no thanks.

At least it wasn't the floor!
    True! We have hardwoods and while I don't think it wouldve killed the phone, I wouldn't want to find out.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    09-29-2013 11:36 AM
    I didn't want to take up a lot of space with 3 large pics so hope this still shows thru clear. The top were taken right after I put the case on. The bottom 3 were taken moments ago, exactly 1 week later. I am a pencil pusher and my hands are typically clean. I place my phone in my pockets, and on clean surfaces. As you can see, oils, dirt (I'm assuming), etc have really darkened the edges and parts of the back.

This may not be typical. But I thought I'd share my experience. Aside from that I LOVE the case. But will likely switch due to the visuals.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/29/za2ateqe.jpg
    That's leather. It does age and holds onto oils, etc. As long as one understands that it will not look the same as when it came out of the package, it's a great case. I personally don't mind the look of aged leather, and I bet it is more durable in the long run than rubber to TPU cases.
    daisylin24 likes this.
    09-29-2013 11:42 AM
    That's leather. It does age and holds onto oils, etc. As long as one understands that it will not look the same as when it came out of the package, it's a great case. I personally don't mind the look of aged leather, and I bet it is more durable in the long run than rubber to TPU cases.
    This is true. Its durability appears to be great, to this point. I didn't consider the aging of leather as I don't deal much with leather so it didn't enter my mind. To me the aging looks dirty even if it isn't truly dirt. But off the shelf it's the sharpest case/phone combo I've ever had.
    09-29-2013 11:46 AM
    This is true. Its durability appears to be great, to this point. I didn't consider the aging of leather as I don't deal much with leather so it didn't enter my mind. To me the aging looks dirty even if it isn't truly dirt. But off the shelf it's the sharpest case/phone combo I've ever had.
    Is this on your phone 24/7? I switch between the leather case and my Mophie... my leather case still looks brand new... though I’ve used it about half the time. I actually like the "aged, worn" look - it doesn’t bother me at all..
    daisylin24 likes this.
    09-29-2013 12:10 PM
    Can anyone compare this to the leather J Crew case if you have any experience with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-29-2013 01:26 PM
    Is this on your phone 24/7? I switch between the leather case and my Mophie... my leather case still looks brand new... though I’ve used it about half the time. I actually like the "aged, worn" look - it doesn’t bother me at all..
    Yeah it has been on my phone the entire time since I bought it.
    09-29-2013 01:29 PM
156 12345 ...