Official Leather iPhone 5/S case who likes it

lisainsf

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the yellow which is lime green yellow..love it, fit is perfect buttons work great

Attachments

• case1-2.jpg
    case1-2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 268
  • case2-1.jpg
    case2-1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
i hear the action isn't very good on the volume buttons with one of these cases on. Is this true?

The button action is kind of stiff to me especially the power button but it's not a issue. It looks great very slim and good protection.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there are nice cases out there that cost less but this Apple case is a perfect fit and feel in my opinion. I really think it's worth $40.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It should fit with no problem. But if that's the case( excuse the pun) why would you bother to have a rear shield protector if you already have a case?

Tiny abrasive particles can get into the back of the case and over time scratch the phone. And over time the case it self may scratch it. I always use a Zagg shield on the back and let that take any abrasion.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously considering getting a Red and Brown Apple case to change my flow every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I grabbed a red one for my space grey 32gb yesterday! Love the fit and feel! Contrast is amazing too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the black case on my space gray iphone 5S. Best fit and feel of any case I have tried. As others have said it is a pain to take off, but other than that it's darn near perfect for me. Just wish that apple made their dock large enough to hold the iphone with their case on it.

FritzDaCat

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had the black case for about 24 hours now and I generally like it, HOWEVER, one thing I don't like is that it will only accept 3.5mm audio cables with the smaller, narrower head. I have cables in my cars and bathroom that won't work anymore because they can't fit into the narrower opening of the case. Just an observation.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've had the black case for about 24 hours now and I generally like it, HOWEVER, one thing I don't like is that it will only accept 3.5mm audio cables with the smaller, narrower head. I have cables in my cars and bathroom that won't work anymore because they can't fit into the narrower opening of the case. Just an observation.

Take a round object (like a ball point pen) and use it to stretch the opening a bit. Be gentle, but the opening in the case should stretch enough to allow larger headphone/cable connectors.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Normally I don't drop. I treat it like a jewel. Of course the night I got it I launched it right into the damn trash can...

Was it in a case or naked? I dropped my 5S whole I sat down in a bus. I have my apple leather case on it but I felt like I was about to have a heart attack lol.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone think although they are nice enough they are totally overpriced? I don't have one but that's what it looks like to me.

Mmm. I would say yes they are. But when you try it on your phone you will be in love with the way it's crafted to fit on your phone. It's thin. It's real leather and looks stunning. I've never been so happy with a case , apple did a good job at making a case that fits to precision. You have to try it before judging mate.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the black leather case and love it it's the first case I have gotten that to me is a perfect fit to the phone and I have a lot of cases. I know some have problems with the sleep and volume buttons but I don't see why they all seem to feel and work just fine

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I want the product RED! However, I keep my phone in my pocket, so I'm not sure how leather will hold up in and out of a pant pocket.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711