Accessory store

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never heard of the place. A couple of things to note from their website is this: "Note: We do not accept phone or mail orders. All orders must be placed through our secure website checkout system." Furthermore, when you select "Contact us" you are taken to a form. It does not list a phone number. There is no physical address or phone number listed that's easily located. Finally, under cancellations, it states, "Orders are sent to processing immediately and cannot be cancelled once an order is successfully submitted through our secure checkout system. In cases where a customer wishes to cancel an order, the order is subject to the terms of return and exchange only, and must be returned following the terms and procedure for returns and exchanges.Sending an email or any other contact, even if done immediately after successfully placing an order will not cancel or modify any existing order...."

With those things in mind, be careful, and good luck if you choose to place an order.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Last I checked, they don't sell that case in the imore store. I bought mine from the twelve south website and it came in a few days. I absolutely love it. I have a brown and a black one.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Last I checked, they don't sell that case in the imore store. I bought mine from the twelve south website and it came in a few days. I absolutely love it. I have a brown and a black one.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

I bought the bookbook for my black iphone 5, did more damage to the sides of my phone from putting it in and out of the case than having it with no case at all. It was the black iphone. Is yours black and do you have that problem ? I had to get rid of it

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought the bookbook for my black iphone 5, did more damage to the sides of my phone from putting it in and out of the case than having it with no case at all. It was the black iphone. Is yours black and do you have that problem ? I had to get rid of it

I'm sorry to hear that about your phone and the BookBook case. I have not had that problem. But I do believe that the white iPhone doesn't scratch as easily. Also,I don't take my phone out if the case anymore. There just hasn't been a reason to. Love my BookBook. Wouldn't trade it for any other case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods