Which leather case should I get for my iPhone 5s white silver

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I decided to go down to the Apple Store and try out this case from their stock, I ended up purchasing it. I'm absolutely loving it feels very lightweight and the grip is very good. It does feel very luxurious and is comfortable in the hand. My only complaint is the size of the holes in the bottom, I can no longer use my Apple lightning to 30 pin adapter for my dock and my headphones don't plug-in properly in the headphone jack. I found some workarounds to resolve these problems and plan on keeping this case, I have about 10 cases for my iPhone 5 and this is by far my favorite of the bunch. I went with the black after reading all of the reports on this thread about how quickly it gets dirty.

*****Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

How did you work around you 30 pin to 8 pin adapter working with your case??

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
How did you work around you 30 pin to 8 pin adapter working with your case??

My Logitech dock has a Aux port for audio input and I just use the Lightening cable that came with the phone and plug it into my iPad charger which I keep by my bed. I also have a Fiio headphone amp so I plug my AudioTechnica headphones into the amp and use a smaller patch cord from the amp to my iPhone which is smaller in diameter so with a little push it will fit thru the case and plug in with a good connection. I had all these things already so it was just a different way of doing things.

I've got to say again that I am really liking this case, it doesn't really feel like a case it feels like it is part of the phone, like the phone itself has a leather back.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I started out with black on black, and it looked cool but I kinda felt like it was too damn boring lol just another black case on another black iPhone lmao so I exchanged it for a red one and can't help but look how bad *** it is - it just screams race car imo ... as if I had white, I'd opt for black or red again... just my 2? worth

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The red looks phenomenal on the white. It's my fall/winter case. The blue leather will be spring/summer. Plus now my phone and case are Team Canada colours and Senators colours. 😁

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The red looks phenomenal on the white. It's my fall/winter case. The blue leather will be spring/summer. Plus now my phone and case are Team Canada colours and Senators colours. 😁

Blue & White, which team? Think south of the capital :)

Tweet @LondonComp ***

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the blue in spite of the Laffs. Besides, it's baby blue. Not suck blue. 😁/hockeywars

udatynu6.jpg

Tweet @LondonComp ***

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
If it helps there are 4 occasions I have to root for the Laffs.

When they play Montreal.

It's always distasteful and I feel gross after, but I can never root for Montreal.

Last edited:

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If it helps there are 4 occasions I have to root for the Laffs.

When they Montreal.

It's always distasteful and I feel gross after, but I can never root for Montreal.

Well at least we can agree on that :)

Tweet @LondonComp ***

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I started out with black on black, and it looked cool but I kinda felt like it was too damn boring lol just another black case on another black iPhone lmao so I exchanged it for a red one and can't help but look how bad *** it is - it just screams race car imo ... as if I had white, I'd opt for black or red again... just my 2? worth

Black on black is pretty hot. I like it. But yeah I get you , a bit of contrast would make the phone look even better. Im using a shiny Polly carbonate case that is smudge proof. It's pretty nice in the hand but a bit to smooth like it could slip pretty easily. It was only 10 bucks though. out
a8eruqa8.jpg
gabusabu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Buckshot 66

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Get whatever case YOU like best. There are tons of really good quality cases out there, I personally don't use any cases as I find them annoying

Sent from my iPhone 5