Which leather case should I get for my iPhone 5s white silver

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I got the blue for my space gray 5s and love it. Like mentioned the feel is hard to describe but its very nice. Worried about keeping it clean so I will see how it goes for the next week or so and if it gets dingy I will just swap for the black.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I will be picking up the Red one tomorrow for my Silver/White 5S. Been using a Red Incipio NGP with my White 4S for the past few weeks and like the color combo alot. May also pick up the black one too :)

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Here are some pics of the red leather case on my black 5S. I will say, that after 24 hours, I am starting to see some collection of dirt on the leather. So keep that in mind when purchasing any of the lighter colors like beige and yellow. With that said, I LOVE the look and feel of this case. Particularly the feel you get. It is hard to describe. The fit is impeccable but you'll have that when Apple is making the case intended for its own device.

View attachment 38610View attachment 38611View attachment 38612View attachment 38613View attachment 38614View attachment 38615

By the way Finn, this looks absolutely sick....love it.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Told ya! :) Once you see it, you have to own it. Am I right?

You were right man. The way it looks and feels on the phone is crazy. My only worry is the edges. If I drop my phone face down since the case it so close to the rims of the phone will it affect the screen?
Other than that. It's so beautiful.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Red is a good option. I like the way it contrasts the white. What I have noticed is the phone is starting to catch up dust 😒.
I'm obsessed with making my device look clean.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't go with a red just because of my hatred of Ohio State.

As a Hoosier, I can agree with part of that statement. I have a deep and profound hatred for An Ohio State University... but I am partial to red (more correctly, Crimson).

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Told ya! :) Once you see it, you have to own it. Am I right?

Went and looked at them at my Apple store today and after trying the leather case on my iPhone 5 I didn't like it and ended up canceling the online order that I placed for the Blue one. I did not like that it was slightly slippery and it seems like it will attract dirt particles very easily. This is just my opinion and I think it's good to check them out in the store first.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Went and looked at them at my Apple store today and after trying the leather case on my iPhone 5 I didn't like it and ended up canceling the online order that I placed for the Blue one. I did not like that it was slightly slippery and it seems like it will attract dirt particles very easily. This is just my opinion and I think it's good to check them out in the store first.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

I was a little worried about the grip too. I do find it to have much more grip than the clear case I was using. I liked that the clear case showed the beauty of the phone, but that straight plastic is very slippery.

As for the case attracting dirt, I am starting to realize that what I thought was dirt showing, is likely a side effect of the oils in my hand affecting the leather. I say this because the case is primarily darkening along the back edges, which is exactly where my grip is. I guess time will tell how long I can and will tolerate it. Truth be told I would prefer to go naked, but I never have and the nervousness of damaging the phone overwhelms me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen