Has anyone else run into this? I kind of expected this since iOS 7 prevents unauthorized chargers from charging the phone. The pack itself works but if I want to charge the pack with the phone in it then i'm out of luck.

I emailed mophie about 2 months ago because I was having sporadic issues with the supplied USB cable causing this issue so I resorted to a motorola micro USB wall plug I had, which worked great. Now my workaround doesn't work at all. Just wondering what you guys are seeing.
    09-19-2013 03:30 PM
    Has anyone else run into this? I kind of expected this since iOS 7 prevents unauthorized chargers from charging the phone. The pack itself works but if I want to charge the pack with the phone in it then i'm out of luck.

I emailed mophie about 2 months ago because I was having sporadic issues with the supplied USB cable causing this issue so I resorted to a motorola micro USB wall plug I had, which worked great. Now my workaround doesn't work at all. Just wondering what you guys are seeing.
    I’ve been running iOS 7 since June (beta 1) with my Mophie... nary an issue. Have you tried using the stock Apple charge block with a micro USB cable?

Otherwise, I got nothing to offer in the way of a solution.
    09-19-2013 03:35 PM
    Same here been working great I have two iPhones with Mophies and both my kids do also.
    09-19-2013 05:57 PM

Weird. My mophie just decided to stop charging too. But it happened the night BEFORE the update. So just a coincidence for me...I think.
    09-20-2013 12:09 AM
    Could the charging port be broken? That's happened to me 4 times so I will never buy a mophie again.
    09-20-2013 02:07 AM
    It sounds to me like you have a counterfeit.
    09-20-2013 03:52 PM
    Mine too, cannot charge after ios 7, what shold i do?
    09-21-2013 06:49 PM
    Had purchased two chargers since ios7 update. However my latest one is from radioshack Cannot charge Mophie Juice Pack after iOS 7 update-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379884617.991152.jpg

Works extremely well
    09-22-2013 05:17 PM
    Buy an Apple or Apple-certified charger.
    09-22-2013 05:28 PM
    I also just recently had to update my iphone with the new I Os7 software and now my fully charged mophie charging case will can't charge my phone. I am trying to charge my phone with the orginal apple charging block like suggested. But this was never an issue before. any other ideas on why my mophie is unable to charge my phone now?
    09-23-2013 01:34 AM
    Yes I have that exact same annoying problem right now. my mophie has a full charge, and once my iphone5 is dying ill hit the switch, and it displays a lightning bolt of charge for about 5 seconds and then stop; the mophie has been completely drained.
    09-23-2013 01:37 AM
    Sorry for the delay....I actually gave the serial numbers to Mophie and they said it was a genuine product (which I did purchase used on ebay) and when I just use the juice pack as a battery it's fine, the issue just being with the microUSB. I will try the apple charging block. I *believe* part of the issue is that iOS7 is designed to block unauthorized chargers which is why it happens so quick. I'll just have to take it up with Mophie I suppose.

**edit**

Just tried the apple charging block but no dice. I did downgrade back to iOS6 before they stopped singing it so I don't have the problem as often.
    09-26-2013 12:23 PM
    Sorry for the delay....I actually gave the serial numbers to Mophie and they said it was a genuine product (which I did purchase used on ebay) and when I just use the juice pack as a battery it's fine, the issue just being with the microUSB. I will try the apple charging block. I *believe* part of the issue is that iOS7 is designed to block unauthorized chargers which is why it happens so quick. I'll just have to take it up with Mophie I suppose.

**edit**

Just tried the apple charging block but no dice. I did downgrade back to iOS6 before they stopped singing it so I don't have the problem as often.
    I’m curious. Does the Mophie not charge, or does it charge, but you get that message to display? I have heard of this happening both ways... some get the message you described, and for some of those, the Mophie does charge, despite the message.
    09-26-2013 12:41 PM
    Im curious. Does the Mophie not charge, or does it charge, but you get that message to display? I have heard of this happening both ways... some get the message you described, and for some of those, the Mophie does charge, despite the message.
    No unfortunately when I get this message it stops charging entirely. Otherwise I wouldn't really care other than it being a nuisance message.
    09-26-2013 01:43 PM
    That's odd mines is working just fine
    09-26-2013 01:51 PM
    I got a new Mophie yesterday and even though it was fully charged, it would not charge my iPhone 5 with the ios7.
    09-26-2013 03:05 PM
    I'm trying to charge my iPhone 5 (iOS7) while it is off.

So far the mophie seems to be online. Fingers crossed; I'll update soon.
    09-27-2013 05:59 AM
    YUP!! Same thing..WOW! Thought I was going crazy...Even worse, The APPLE STORE sold me my MOPHIE so what the heck!!!! That should make it approved!
    09-29-2013 10:08 PM
    My Mophie Air charged fine on iOS 7 on my i5. Have yet to try it on my 5s.
    09-29-2013 10:12 PM
    My Mophie Air charged fine on iOS 7 on my i5. Have yet to try it on my 5s.
    YUP!! Same thing..WOW! Thought I was going crazy...Even worse, The APPLE STORE sold me my MOPHIE so what the heck!!!! That should make it approved!

My Mophie Air does work perfectly on my iPhone 5S. It worked on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7, as well. Same for my wife's Mophie Helium and her iPhone 5 with iOS 7.

My only suggestion would be to contact Mophie and see what they say.
    Garz likes this.
    09-30-2013 12:44 AM
    My Mophie Air does work perfectly on my iPhone 5S. It worked on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7, as well. Same for my wife's Mophie Helium and her iPhone 5 with iOS 7.

My only suggestion would be to contact Mophie and see what they say.
    Well I did and they replied quickly with a mailing label in my email and said "if we see a problem then we'll replace it". Then I asked if I would get my original juicpack back if they don't find an issue and they never replied. I'm not sending my pack in if there's no chance of getting the original or a new one back. This is a little ridiculous that so many people are having issues.
    10-02-2013 08:46 AM

Sadly I've run into to exact problem. I just got my Mophie, and I was VERY exited, but it hasn't worked at all. Disappointing. What's worse is that I bought it from Apple. I didn't have experience with one before iOS 7 so I have no idea if that's the issue. Hopefully this problem will get fixed soon ^~^
    10-05-2013 09:12 PM
  23. Life Candy Travel Consultant Debs's Avatar
    I have the same problem. Fully charged mophie wont charge iPhone 4S. I went in to ATT where I bought the mophie yesterday and they were willing to replace it with a new one but we tried one and phone wouldnt recognize it either. They suggested I call Apple. I did and they tried several things to include backing up and resetting my phone. Still no dice.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one though. Apple told me they had no reports if this....
    10-17-2013 02:21 PM
    I've got an update for you guys. I sent it back to Mophie last week and they ended up giving me a new one, which seems to work exactly as it should. There was definitely an issue with the phone blocking the charger. I suspect that some of the original cases had issues with the MiP chips used for charging authorization. Either way I have to say Mophie did the right thing by me, so if you're having issues just contact them.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    10-21-2013 07:53 AM
    For all the users saying "MOPHIE CASE NOT WORKING" ill ask:
    Where did you bought your mophie case?
    I have an official case bought in Apple Toronto. And I had a fake case bofore. The fake came with an oficial package/usb cable/audo jack...and instructions.. serial number...And could delude anyone.
    I already opened a topic before when I first doubt about the case (both cases are fake here, white and black) here:
    http://forums.imore.com/accessories/...cial-fake.html
    And now I have an official, so if anyone want see the differences just reply with pictures.
    11-01-2013 12:52 PM
26 12