Howdy all!

Haven't been posting much lately, but I need some assistance! I recently decided to start using a screen protector again on my iPhone 5 (after a couple close calls that could've potentially scratched up my screen). The only problem is, 2 of my favorite cases don't play nice with my replacement Zagg and bubble like crazy whenever I put them in (I opted for the full screen protector instead of the "case friendly" model - my fault).

I'm looking for something low profile (similar to the Incipio Frequency) but doesn't really cover the bezel/front of the phone. The Belkin View, Incipio Feather and Incase Snap all look nice but I don't know if they'll interfere with my screen protector. Looking for those who are familiar with these types of cases.

Thanks!

PS - I've already dug through the general iPhone 5 topics and didn't find anything of interest.
    09-15-2013 08:57 PM
    If you don't fond anyone with these particular cases because of everyone's different preference, When I have a question because I use a Zagg case friendly Protector, I just pick up the phone and call the companies and ask. Have you tried that?
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    09-15-2013 09:03 PM
    Have you tried a gel case by Rocketfish? I have heard only good reviews about those cases...
    09-15-2013 09:04 PM
    Jagurr: I just have begun my search and I'm not sure if companies will really know if their cases are compatible or not. In hindsight, I should've got the case friendly screen protector. If I find something interesting, maybe I'll reach out to the manufacturer.

Dober: I haven't looked into that one yet, but I'll have to check it out. I need to stop at Best Buy later this week, so I'll have to take a look. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    dobermansrule likes this.
    09-15-2013 09:22 PM
    I am using a Zagg case friendly screen protector with a Speck grip case. It has a lot of room on each side still. Have you checked out the speck cases?
    09-16-2013 08:30 AM
    Hi iLive!

The ADOPTED case is extremely thin, light and does not cover the bezel of the phone.

I've never used a Zagg so I don't know for sure if it is exactly what you need but it is a great case.

I got it from the Apple Store.

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360037.760661.jpg

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360064.802417.jpg

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360097.404367.jpg

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360141.818737.jpg

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360189.668700.jpg

Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1379360220.052065.jpg
    09-16-2013 03:38 PM
    Hey LVMH!! Thanks for the recommendation!! That case looks awesome!! I wish there was an Apple store closer than a 30 minute drive (which really isn't THAT far but trying to make it out there right after work is a little tough). I might have to check it out on their site and see what I think.

The only reason I was leaning towards the Incase was because they have a case "trade-in" program. You can mail them any case (which they will recycle) and they'll give you a $15 credit for their site. I could get the Incase Snap for $15 - not too shabby!!
    09-16-2013 08:59 PM
    Hey LVMH!! Thanks for the recommendation!! That case looks awesome!! I wish there was an Apple store closer than a 30 minute drive (which really isn't THAT far but trying to make it out there right after work is a little tough). I might have to check it out on their site and see what I think.

The only reason I was leaning towards the Incase was because they have a case "trade-in" program. You can mail them any case (which they will recycle) and they'll give you a $15 credit for their site. I could get the Incase Snap for $15 - not too shabby!!
    Wow! I never knew about the "trade-in" program at incase. What a cool deal!
    09-17-2013 12:54 PM
    I have a Spigen neo hybrid and a spigen slim armor s. Both are great cases. They both cover the bezel just up to the edge of the screen, so you can still use a full screen protector.
    09-17-2013 02:38 PM