Thin, snap on case + screen protector compatible (looking for suggestions)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all!

Haven't been posting much lately, but I need some assistance! I recently decided to start using a screen protector again on my iPhone 5 (after a couple close calls that could've potentially scratched up my screen). The only problem is, 2 of my favorite cases don't play nice with my replacement Zagg and bubble like crazy whenever I put them in (I opted for the full screen protector instead of the "case friendly" model - my fault).

I'm looking for something low profile (similar to the Incipio Frequency) but doesn't really cover the bezel/front of the phone. The Belkin View, Incipio Feather and Incase Snap all look nice but I don't know if they'll interfere with my screen protector. Looking for those who are familiar with these types of cases.

Thanks!

PS - I've already dug through the general iPhone 5 topics and didn't find anything of interest.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you don't fond anyone with these particular cases because of everyone's different preference, When I have a question because I use a Zagg case friendly Protector, I just pick up the phone and call the companies and ask. Have you tried that? :)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Jagurr: I just have begun my search and I'm not sure if companies will really know if their cases are compatible or not. In hindsight, I should've got the case friendly screen protector. If I find something interesting, maybe I'll reach out to the manufacturer.

Dober: I haven't looked into that one yet, but I'll have to check it out. I need to stop at Best Buy later this week, so I'll have to take a look. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Zagg case friendly screen protector with a Speck grip case. It has a lot of room on each side still. Have you checked out the speck cases?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi iLive!

The ADOPTED case is extremely thin, light and does not cover the bezel of the phone.

I've never used a Zagg so I don't know for sure if it is exactly what you need but it is a great case. :)

I got it from the Apple Store.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360037.760661.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360064.802417.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360097.404367.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360141.818737.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360189.668700.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379360220.052065.jpg

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey LVMH!! Thanks for the recommendation!! That case looks awesome!! I wish there was an Apple store closer than a 30 minute drive (which really isn't THAT far but trying to make it out there right after work is a little tough). I might have to check it out on their site and see what I think.

The only reason I was leaning towards the Incase was because they have a case "trade-in" program. You can mail them any case (which they will recycle) and they'll give you a $15 credit for their site. I could get the Incase Snap for $15 - not too shabby!!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey LVMH!! Thanks for the recommendation!! That case looks awesome!! I wish there was an Apple store closer than a 30 minute drive (which really isn't THAT far but trying to make it out there right after work is a little tough). I might have to check it out on their site and see what I think.

The only reason I was leaning towards the Incase was because they have a case "trade-in" program. You can mail them any case (which they will recycle) and they'll give you a $15 credit for their site. I could get the Incase Snap for $15 - not too shabby!!

Wow! I never knew about the "trade-in" program at incase. What a cool deal! :)

the1onlyjosh

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a Spigen neo hybrid and a spigen slim armor s. Both are great cases. They both cover the bezel just up to the edge of the screen, so you can still use a full screen protector.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73