Charger docking station that will work with a case left on ???

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Why is it so hard to find a charging docking station or charging stand that will work with an iPhone 5 without having to remove the case ???

Are the makers of docking stations really ALL that stupid ???

Yes I have found some on eBay and Amazon that work with the case on but they are usually very expensive and since I need about 4 docking charging stations that could get really expensive.

Most people have cases on their phones while most companies make docking stations that won't fit with a case on,,,, wow,,, that just makes no sense.

eBay and Amazon have thousands of docks to pick from and almost none of them are usable unless you remove your case,,, I can't tell ya all how many docks I have ordered only to have to get out my collection of files and grind out the dock to make it fit with a case on.

Does anyone know of some affordable docking stations for iphone 5 that will work with out having to remove the case ???

Thanks in advance and sorry for the rant.

Cheers
Davyo

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've moved this to the Accessories forum for more exposure.

​The ones that take cases into account are simply more expensive. It's easier and cheaper to build a one size fits all dock. But cases come in all shapes, sizes, so while a dock may fit one case, it may not fit all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73