Apple Leather Case for iPhone 5S

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few people say the buttons are firm and hard to push, but I haven't had that problem at all. I really enjoy the case.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really like the feel of the leather case. The buttons work flawlessly... and the bottom is perforated like many other cases to allow sounds out of the speaker to sound the same as they do without a case.

My only issue is that it’s a real pain to remove - it fits very snugly... and it makes it difficult to switch between the leather case and my Mophie.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Here's a few shots I took with my Mini for you guys...

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380291627.656293.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380291651.056141.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380291675.671590.jpg

You can see how the case has really began to show marks on the edges where I hold it. Personally I like this look and can't wait to see it continue to break in, but I can see how some people would be annoyed by that.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
To those who have already purchased the leather case, how is it holding up? The only thing holding me back from getting one (in red) is the fact that I feel like in a few weeks time, the case will get really filthy and dirty.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
To those who have already purchased the leather case, how is it holding up? The only thing holding me back from getting one (in red) is the fact that I feel like in a few weeks time, the case will get really filthy and dirty.

Like Karen above me said, it's more oils and breaking in the leather. It's not "dirty" but it mostly depends on how you look at it and what your view is on it.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

My black one isn't showing any wear or damage and I've had it for a week.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the black leather case and love it it's the first case I have gotten that to me is a perfect fit to the phone and I have a lot of cases. I know some have problems with the sleep and volume buttons but I don't see why they all seem to feel and work just fine

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Managed to break my BookBook case so I ended up getting the Apple leather case in black. Looks really good. Feels awesome too. We will see how long it lasts.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's my Black Apple case. Feels like no case at all in your hand.

uzu3yqez.jpg

here8u2u.jpg

5atapa3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys had me really interested in this one. Went to the local store and checked it out and left without one. Just didn't seem (to me) like it was worth the money. The demo one was blue on a black phone so maybe that was part of it but oh well. Those that love it I'm glad it works for you! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77