Apple Leather Case for iPhone 5S

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have the white phone with the black case?

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
My original thought was black, but I really like the look of the brown and the beige. I wonder how the lighter colors will wear and look after a while, will they collect dirt and stain?

Anyone have the brown or beige yet? Pictures of them on both a white and black phone would be great!

The Red looks sharp Finn. :yes:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My original thought was black, but I really like the look of the brown and the beige. I wonder how the lighter colors will wear and look after a while, will they collect dirt and stain?

Anyone have the brown or beige yet? Pictures of them on both a white and black phone would be great!

The Red looks sharp Finn. :yes:

I was just getting ready to make a post about potential collection of dirt and stain when I read your post :) I have had this case around 24 hours and already I can see areas of darkening where dirt has meshed with the leather. I am ok with that, and will continue to enjoy the case, but I would be VERY leary of the lighter colors such as beige and yellow because of this.

jerryjin

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a black one today. I must say it is one of the best cases I have ever owned. The looks and build quality are extremely high. It feels great in the hand and fits my iPhone perfectly. It also has a great leather smell. I'm excited to see how it wears, as I have been told it will look better over time as the leather takes in oils from your skin. The price is a little high, bit that is usually the case for leather cases. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for decent protection with awesome looks. Only downside is it is a b*tch to get the phone out of the case

After a long period of use with this case, will it wear off in a good way or a bad way?

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling I will chicken out on the brown or beige and end up with black. Would still love to see some actual pictures of them, the renders in Apples store are nice, but nothing beats a real picture.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got home with my red leather case... my Apple store had them all... and it was surprisingly quiet there today. The sign in the window saying no iPhone 5S in stock may have been instrumental...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the Apple Leather case Black for my Space Grey 5s and it's the one to get for slim protection. It's worth the 40 bucks.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Apple Leather case Black for my Space Grey 5s and it's the one to get for slim protection. It's worth the 40 bucks.

People seem to like it. That's awesome that Apple got it right. The Apple bumpers were not very good.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I must get a leather case. I like the brown leather J Crew case I have on my 5 now so a case designed by Apple would be really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2