Apple Leather Case for iPhone 5S

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting the light blue one to go with the Space Gray 5S that I'll hopefully get soon.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the leather case yet? I'm curious as to how you like it.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

rchartier

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the leather case yet? I'm curious as to how you like it.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

I just picked up a black one today. I must say it is one of the best cases I have ever owned. The looks and build quality are extremely high. It feels great in the hand and fits my iPhone perfectly. It also has a great leather smell. I'm excited to see how it wears, as I have been told it will look better over time as the leather takes in oils from your skin. The price is a little high, bit that is usually the case for leather cases. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for decent protection with awesome looks. Only downside is it is a b*tch to get the phone out of the case

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I may have to make a trip to the apple store to try one out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm thinking that I'm going to have to do the same thing. But I don't know if it is going to be able to replace my BookBook. I have wasted so much money on cases already to only go back to my BookBook case in the end.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I may have to make a trip to the apple store to try one out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought about going there, too... but going to wait until after the weekend. My Apple store is always crazy and jam packed, but it’s gotta be even more nuts with the iPhone launch.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought about going there, too... but going to wait until after the weekend. My Apple store is always crazy and jam packed, but it?s gotta be even more nuts with the iPhone launch.

I never go because it's in downtown charleston, a port city designed for horses and buggies not Chevy Tahoes. In addition, it's like 30-45 mins from us so...

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the blue on my space grey. They look great together. I love the feel of the leather.
Before I put it on I sprayed it with a little leather protectant/waterproofing spray that I use on my other leather goods.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I LOVE the leather case!! I got the red for my black space gray 5S. Perfect fit and it feels SO good in the hand. Very happy with it!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE the leather case!! I got the red for my black space gray 5S. Perfect fit and it feels SO good in the hand. Very happy with it!

I was looking really hard at that combo, myself. Can you post a picture? Can’t tell much from the glossy Apple promo photos...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal