What ear buds / headphones do you recommend?

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Looking to purchase some new earbuds tomorrow. Really don't like the ones that came with the phone. They always fall out. So I would like to know what everyone is using and ur opinion on which ones u think r the best. I've got some skull candy 50/50 which I really love but I was looking to get some back ups.

Tapped out on my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looking to purchase some new earbuds tomorrow. Really don't like the ones that came with the phone. They always fall out. So I would like to know what everyone is using and ur opinion on which ones u think r the best. I've got some skull candy 50/50 which I really love but I was looking to get some back ups.

My favorites are the Etymotic hf3 earbuds... they set me back about $160 over 18 months ago... love them - great sound ... but they’re pricey...

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I use LG Tone + Bluetooth headphones. They are in-ear headphones, sound quality is great, battery life is great, and they are very comfortable to wear. I like them a lot, & definitely recommend them.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I got a pair of Klipsch S4i earbuds last year. They fit my ears very well (probably the most comfortable earbuds I've owned), and the overall sound is pretty balanced, not nearly as bass heavy as the "Beats" series. My wife swears by her Bose (IE2), but they don't fit my ears as well.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Guess I am easy to please, the factory ear buds have worked perfect for me.
I did purchase a pair of Beast Solo HD's, after trying my daughters a few times.
I have really enjoyed them, when I want to sit back & listen to my playlist.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Guess I am easy to please, the factory ear buds have worked perfect for me.
I did purchase a pair of Beast Solo HD's, after trying my daughters a few times.
I have really enjoyed them, when I want to sit back & listen to my playlist.

I actually enjoy the sound from the Apple Earpods, but they don't fit well in my ear. I could never use it while exercising because they'd fall out quite easily. My daughter uses them with her 4S while I use my Bose IE2 headphones.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
These stay in my ears better than the new EarPods. Liking them for music and calls.
I hear you. The IE2's are a joy to wear and the sound, at least in my opinion, is clear and well-balanced. I'm content with them being my primary in-ear accessories.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I hear you. The IE2's are a joy to wear and the sound, at least in my opinion, is clear and well-balanced. I'm content with them being my primary in-ear accessories.

I also have these and love them. I also like my Bose over the ear for when you just need some piece and quiet.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Bose IE2's are the way to go. Best fit and sound for any workout. I also use some Bose over-the-ears when at work for peace and quiet. The IE2's have never fallen out and always produce amazing sound.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to check these Bose out. Right now I got the ones that came with the phone and some skull candy 50/50. I'll probably stick with these til one of them go out or I may just get the Bose.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to check these Bose out. Right now I got the ones that came with the phone and some skull candy 50/50. I'll probably stick with these til one of them go out or I may just get the Bose.

Right now, the IE2's are $99 almost everywhere and the MIE2's (the ones with the microphone) are around $120.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73