Iphone 5 Window suction cup mounts?

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So I have an otterbox defender soon ordering an SGP tough armor. I am looking for a window suction cup mount that still lets me use the camera. (Record video sideways, not up and down). I haven't had any luck finding any cheap $30 usd and under. USA only.
Any ideas?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You also need to be aware of local traffic laws. For example, it’s against the law in California to attach anything like a phone, radar detector or GPS to your windshield... just do your homework and save a life/accident/ticket in the process.

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked out the selection of available suction cup accessories in the iMore Store? IF not, check them out via the following link.

Apple iPhone Car Kits & Mounts - iMore Store

Thanks!
Arkon CM920 Gooseneck Mount & Universal Holder - Apple iPhone Car Kits & Mounts

It says it swivels, Think I could adjust it so the mount isn't in the video?

You also need to be aware of local traffic laws. For example, it’s against the law in California to attach anything like a phone, radar detector or GPS to your windshield... just do your homework and save a life/accident/ticket in the process.

You're correct, however it's going in an emergency vehicle, we have enough stuff attached to the window haha.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I recently got one from Best Buy that suctions with sticky stuff to your dash rather than the window - so it's closer to the driver, and not as prone to direct heat. It's very stable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711