Got My nuud Today! (iPhone 5)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love the NUUD case. I was able to sell my Fre case I had and I feel that the Nuud has it all. I did put the enclosed screen protector on. It is a perfect fit. I feel that LifeProof has really hit a home run with this case. The cost is a little steep, but is well worth it. You won't be disappointed. If anyone is on the fence about buying one...get it. You will love it.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Completely agree, Hoosier! It's a stellar case and definitely can't be beat! Low profile, waterproof and no screen protector to interfere with! Home run!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
For the first time since getting my N??d, I tried putting a call on speaker last night, and the caller could not hear me. Anyone else, or is there something I've overlooked?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just did a test call and sounded crystal clear on speaker phone. I think you may have a dud, Alli. :(

My N??d pulled through for me twice in the last week. 1) Got caught in a horrible thunderstorm leaving work (without an umbrella) and 2) was golfing today and the rain rolled in earlier than forecasted. My phone got wet both times but it's completely fine!

Sent from my Lifeproof iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
For the first time since getting my N??d, I tried putting a call on speaker last night, and the caller could not hear me. Anyone else, or is there something I've overlooked?

The lifeproof site says you can try blowing into the speaker hole and it may help. There is a special waterproof membrane that sometimes gets displaced. I Tried it with my fre and there was improvement, but callers still say I sound distant

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Loving this case! I got mine a couple of days ago and it cost me 30 bucks. Had quite a lot of BB reward bucks. So much better than the Fre case. Did the water test for 2 hours and it passed with flying colors. I have since taken my iPhone with me in the shower for music listening, took it floating down the Sandy here in Oregon (had the life jacket from my Fre which works on the Nuud), and spend some time in the hot tub last night.

I can't say enough pros about this case. I am not having issues with the notification/control center swipe as some are and iOS 7 beta 4 seems to have made the swipe even more smooth and responsive. If you are on the fence I suggest you hit up the store and buy one. I think you will be very happy!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Plan on buying the nuud when I get the new iPhone and sell my Fre with my 5

Hopefully it plays out that way my Fre is flawless and served me well so I hate to upgrade my case right now but glad for all the good ratings I see

Sent from my iPhone 5

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Got the case tonight. Really liking it. Sound seems good. Tested speaker phone too. Only issue I have is the charging port door is hard to open. Will prob get better with more use. I like the white case/black phone combo. I'll take pics tomorrow. Front basically looks like white phone but back clear so you see the black back.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought one tonight. Taking it back tomorrow. Just something about it I don't like, can't really put my finger on it but I'm sticking with the Fre.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Got the case tonight. Really liking it. Sound seems good. Tested speaker phone too. Only issue I have is the charging port door is hard to open. Will prob get better with more use. I like the white case/black phone combo. I'll take pics tomorrow. Front basically looks like white phone but back clear so you see the black back.

​I have to use some kind of tool to open the charging port. No biggie as I always have something with me, and it reaffirms my belief that it is definitely watertight!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Anyone using white with a black phone? How's it look?

I tried it out in the store. BB had both colors out trying to promote sales since they just got them in. I did not like the look at all. The clear back showing the black two-tone rear of the iPhone looked "off" with the front being white. My GF put her white iPhone in the white case and it looked great. We did the same for her white iPhone in the black Nuud and it too looked weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner