I use a screen protector under my fre with no real issues. I'm assuming that since LifeProof provides a scratch protector to go over the screen, I can still keep my screen protector on with the nuud case?
    The scratch protector fits inside the bezel so the Nuud does not overlap it. They do not recommend using one but I don't see an issue unless you are truly going to submerge the phone. For normal water resistance it would probably be ok. I initially tried my Nuud with the screen protector I had on my phone and it fit fine. Ultimately I didn't trust it though for full waterproofing.
    bahandi likes this.
    07-13-2013 08:32 PM
    I have got to stay out of this thread. It's costing me a fortune.

Went to Best Buy today and got the Nd for my 5 and the Fre for my Mini (since Lifeproof told me they have no plans for a Nd for the Mini). The screen on the Mini is so much better than on the iPhone, but the Nd just blows everything away. Man oh man!
    07-13-2013 08:32 PM
    Do you know of they plan on a nuud for the 4s series?

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    07-14-2013 05:55 AM
    Makes no sense for them to do a 4s version...
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    07-14-2013 06:03 AM
    Alli, Schufly or anyone else with the Nuud - do you notice any kind if vibrations on the back whenever your phone rings? My will power is failing me and this case keeps looking better and better. I am trying to find a reason to not get one haha!
    bahandi likes this.
    07-14-2013 09:56 AM
    Alli, Schufly or anyone else with the Nuud - do you notice any kind if vibrations on the back whenever your phone rings? My will power is failing me and this case keeps looking better and better. I am trying to find a reason to not get one haha!
    Yes, there is still the vibration factor up the back of the case. Not as severe as the fre, but it's still there. And with the back being clear, you can't really put anything in there like cloth strips as I have seen suggested in the past on the fre. Not a deal breaker for me, but it's still an issue.
    07-14-2013 10:07 AM
    I guess the case wont work with a glass screen shield.
    07-14-2013 10:18 AM
    Yes, there is still the vibration factor up the back of the case. Not as severe as the fre, but it's still there. And with the back being clear, you can't really put anything in there like cloth strips as I have seen suggested in the past on the fre. Not a deal breaker for me, but it's still an issue.
    Ahhhhhh! When I had the Fre, the vibration on the back of the case was insane! It honestly felt like the phone was on vibrate. I still think this case looks pretty good though haha.
    07-14-2013 10:57 AM
    Having someone on speaker makes it really bad on them to hear and the vibration is horrible. However, I think I will keep it regardless. I haven't decided yet.
    07-14-2013 11:48 AM
    How can a case that adds so much to the form factor possibly be described as "nuud"??
    07-14-2013 12:16 PM
    How can a case that adds so much to the form factor possibly be described as "nuud"??
    Take it in the context of LifeProof or other water resistant cases made by other brands.
    07-14-2013 12:40 PM
    It is the only waterproof case w/o a screen protector, pretty impressive by any standards.
    07-14-2013 04:33 PM
    I guess the case wont work with a glass screen shield.
    No, definitely not. They actually don't even recommend a screen protector at all, and supply one with the case if you feel you need one, but you install it after it's in the case.
    07-14-2013 06:27 PM
    Makes no sense for them to do a 4s version...
    Since there are most likely more 4 and 4s's out there than 5's I think it would be a cash cow for them personally.

Rockdog97 likes this.
    07-15-2013 12:33 AM
    Since there are most likely more 4 and 4s's out there than 5's I think it would be a cash cow for them personally.

I doubt a lot of people with a two year old device are actively looking for a $90 case.

BTW, phone calls are horrible with this case actually. Will probably be returning because that's a deal breaker.
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    07-15-2013 09:51 AM
    I agree with the post above. Returned mine yesterday to BB because bad calls
    07-15-2013 10:03 AM
    No, definitely not. They actually don't even recommend a screen protector at all, and supply one with the case if you feel you need one, but you install it after it's in the case.
    Thanks Alli... That is what I figured, but it could not hurt to ask. I love my Glas.t so now what do I do Decisions, decisions, decisions.

The main reason I did not use my 4s Lifeproof as a daily case was the included screen shield. UGH...
    07-15-2013 12:04 PM
    I doubt a lot of people with a two year old device are actively looking for a $90 case.

BTW, phone calls are horrible with this case actually. Will probably be returning because that's a deal breaker.
    Are you comparing call quality to the fre? Or to a different type of non-waterproof case?
    07-15-2013 05:42 PM

I feel with it being waterproof a lot of people would pay that money but I have heard call quality issues. I just got the seidio surface case with the clip today from bb. Think ill stick to this for a bit.

07-15-2013 05:46 PM
    I got my Nuud today as well. LifeProof knocked it out of the ballpark. It is so awesome and looks great. I totally agree with Ally. It blows everything away. I find it hard to imagine that they will be able to keep it in stock. It's pricey, but is absolutely the best case out there. Sound quality is better than the Fre I had. I feel like my iPhone is well protected and looks awesome.
    kataran likes this.
    07-15-2013 06:18 PM
    I got my Nuud today as well. LifeProof knocked it out of the ballpark. It is so awesome and looks great. I totally agree with Ally. It blows everything away. I find it hard to imagine that they will be able to keep it in stock. It's pricey, but is absolutely the best case out there. Sound quality is better than the Fre I had. I feel like my iPhone is well protected and looks awesome.
    Post a pic for us if you can

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-15-2013 06:20 PM
    Thanks Alli... That is what I figured, but it could not hurt to ask. I love my Glas.t so now what do I do Decisions, decisions, decisions.

The main reason I did not use my 4s Lifeproof as a daily case was the included screen shield. UGH...
    just a quick interjection, but how do you like the Glas.t???
    07-15-2013 11:56 PM
    I took my Nuud back today as well. The deal breaker for me is the bezel. I am running iOS 7 and unless Apple changes the way you open Control Center, the bezel prevents it from working about 80% of the time. OB Defender and Atlas will also have issues. Works great on a Fre though.
    jerryjin and kataran like this.
    07-16-2013 11:18 PM
    I took my Nuud back today as well. The deal breaker for me is the bezel. I am running iOS 7 and unless Apple changes the way you open Control Center, the bezel prevents it from working about 80% of the time. OB Defender and Atlas will also have issues. Works great on a Fre though.
    Alli are you running ios 7? Do you have this issue? Thanks
    07-17-2013 08:34 AM
    just a quick interjection, but how do you like the Glas.t???
    Love it.. Only screen shields I will use from now on. I have had it on my iP5 since launch day and it is in perfect condition.

Back OT.

I am going to go to BestBuy today and check out the the nuud.
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    07-17-2013 10:26 AM
139 1234 ...