We're gonna be getting iPad minis at University this coming September and I need a case for it.

I'm a medical student so will be spending a lot of time in hospitals so need a case which:

-is conservative/professional in front of patients
    -is washable/cleanable and can be handled by wet hands (washing hands in hospitals is a necessity)
    -doesn't scratch the nice back of the ipad mini and therefore can't be made out of hard plastic, or at least has a soft backing.

Any suggestions?
    07-04-2013 07:50 PM
    You might want to look into getting an Otterbox Defender for your use. There comes a point at which unless it's a silicone case in the shape of Mickey Mouse, they all look more or less professional.
    07-04-2013 11:11 PM
    Lifeproof Nuud is a great case. I use it for my ipad. I know they make it for the mini.
    07-04-2013 11:31 PM
    Otterbox Defender and Lifeproof Nudd are both great options for you. Take a look at both in a store. Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile should have them both on display.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    07-05-2013 12:46 AM
    I really wanted a LifeProof for my Mini prior to my recent vacation. I don't see anything about the Nuud for Mini, and the Fre is out of stock.
    07-05-2013 03:48 PM
    I'm sorry I really thought they were doing a nuud for the mini. I remember reading it somewhere. Who knows. Looks like it's the Fre.
    07-05-2013 10:35 PM
    We're gonna be getting iPad minis at University this coming September and I need a case for it.

I'm a medical student so will be spending a lot of time in hospitals so need a case which:

-is conservative/professional in front of patients
    -is washable/cleanable and can be handled by wet hands (washing hands in hospitals is a necessity)
    -doesn't scratch the nice back of the ipad mini and therefore can't be made out of hard plastic, or at least has a soft backing.

Any suggestions?
    I posted the same question in other forums before though I was looking for a different case. A year ago, I tried purchasing cheap accessories from the internet as I desperately wanted all my gadgets to be protected but I got mistaken as I got scammed. From then on, I practice posting links to the cases I bought or wanted to buy. And just last month, I think 20 days ago not so sure though I bought a case for my little sister's iPad mini and got it from amazon. It was not that expensive but I admire its quality. If you are looking for something that will protect your mini though you wont spend too much I think it would really work for you.

I attach the pic so you can see it. Looking for quite a particular iPad mini case-51bosv8xsxl._sl1001_.jpg
    07-11-2013 11:00 PM
    LifeProof Fre. No Nuud for the mini.
    07-13-2013 02:46 AM
    How about a paper ipad mini case that is washable and tough?
    This case is in cool cowboy style.
    And you can view it on amazon now.
    Amazon.com : Natural Fiber Washable Kraft Paper Handmade Seismic Protective Case Bag Sleeve for Apple IPad Mini-Brown : Computers & Accessories

Looking for quite a particular iPad mini case-01.jpg
    07-23-2013 03:34 AM
    I work in the ER at my Hospital. I just use a Speck CandyShell case on my iPad Mini with a Zag HD screen protector at work. I have not had any issues at all with scratches and this case holds up well even with an occasional drop or pump.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=3TwaK-gX

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2013 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD