Could I get a replacement if I got mine from the verizon store?
    Lifeproof will replace it if you don't get another one at Verizon.
    I got mine from amazon and they replaced it after I sent it in and they confirmed the authenticity
    dobermansrule likes this.
    06-30-2013 07:53 PM
    Wait till you see the new one that's coming out. It's a Nuud version like the iPad. So no screen protector. Looks awesome. Maybe otter buying them wasn't so bad after all...
    Is it still waterproof if yes how does it work?????

Sent from my iPhone 5
    06-30-2013 07:58 PM
    Is it still waterproof if yes how does it work?????

Sent from my iPhone 5
    It seals around the exposed areas. Check out the pics http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...-for-iphone-5/
    kataran likes this.
    06-30-2013 08:01 PM
    It seals around the exposed areas. Check out the pics http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...-for-iphone-5/
    Thanks. Wow it looks good I didn't think they could make the Lifeproof any better

Begs to think that there expecting the next iPhone to be the same size as the iphone5 to bring out a new case this late in the 5's time line

Sent from my iPhone 5
    06-30-2013 08:12 PM
    Wow. I'd really like to see one in person. I just can't grasp the idea that the screen is exposed, and yet it's waterproof.
    dobermansrule likes this.
    07-01-2013 12:31 AM
    Yeah that case without a screen protector would worry me. Especially cause now you have to worry about what you get on the screen...
    07-01-2013 08:54 AM
    I stopped using my lifeproof because during calls I would get echoing from the case during the middle of a call. I like the case but couldn't deal with that issue.
    07-02-2013 11:47 AM
    There has to be some kind of flexible seal in contact with the glass in order to seal the rest of the phone. And the case must be really snug in order to put enough pressure on that seal. I can't wait to check one out. The screen is the biggest downer for me on my Fre.
    kataran and dobermansrule like this.
    07-02-2013 09:06 PM
    Anyone who owns a Nd for the iPad will get just how it works. There is a seal around the front piece of the case. I've had one on my iPad from day 1 and its great, can't wait to get one on my iPhone. I think it's the greatest development ever in waterproof cases.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!
    kataran likes this.
    07-02-2013 09:25 PM
    There has to be some kind of flexible seal in contact with the glass in order to seal the rest of the phone. And the case must be really snug in order to put enough pressure on that seal. I can't wait to check one out. The screen is the biggest downer for me on my Fre.
    I was thinking the same thing but the clear back is unusual I kind of like the square logo window better looks sharp with my white 5

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-02-2013 10:16 PM
    Lifeproof just sent out an email saying the nuud for iPhone 5 is out. I'd love to try it, but I just bought a lifeproof 2 months ago and don't feel like spending more money.
    kataran likes this.
    07-08-2013 10:04 PM
    I worry about this case with iOS7 and Control Center. My friend has a Defender and has issues getting Control Center to pull up from the bottom because of the bezel. I wonder if this will be an issue with the nuud.
    kataran likes this.
    07-08-2013 10:56 PM
    Just picked up the nuud case. So far so good when talking on phone is louder than with fre. Also speaker phone is a bit louder also. Home button is much improved and screen looks amazing even with supplied screen protector. Now the audio jack plug is connected to the case which is nice. Only thing I don't really like is how raised the edges are. Gonna water test it in a bit well see how that goes.
    kataran and bahandi like this.
    07-12-2013 11:18 AM
    My son called me this morning the voice quality was horrible I could hardly understand him. He told me he had put a lifeproof case on it. He removed it and returned to his normally clear voice.
    07-12-2013 06:45 PM
    Get the new nuud case from life proof and al your troubles are solved!!
    kataran likes this.
    07-13-2013 02:04 AM
    interesting thanks for sharing luigi

what do mean by raised edges?

"Only thing I don't really like is how raised the edges are. Gonna water test it in a bit well see how that goes.”
    07-13-2013 08:41 AM
    interesting thanks for sharing luigi

what do mean by raised edges?

"Only thing I don't really like is how raised the edges are. Gonna water test it in a bit well see how that goes.”
    Its basically like the Otterbox Defender as far as the bezel goes. It gets in the way a bit when typing. I thought this was a deal killer for me. I used the Nuud for a few days then went back to my Fre because of the edges. While I do like the Fre for that reason better, I am now back to the Nuud because having the exposed screen is just so much better than the wavy Fre screen protector. Also the overall desgn of the Nuud just feels more solid and the sound from the earpiece is better.
    07-13-2013 08:20 PM
    I finally caved this afternoon and got the Nd for my 5 and the Fre for my Mini. I haven't made a call yet, but I rarely do, so it could be a while before I find out how the call quality is.
    07-13-2013 08:24 PM
    Cal quality was muffled on other end when I made my first call with NUUD He could hear but really muffled, taking it back to Best Buy and that'll be my last Lifeproof. Going back to my Otterbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-13-2013 08:49 PM
    Cal quality was muffled on other end when I made my first call with NUUD He could hear but really muffled, taking it back to Best Buy and that'll be my last Lifeproof. Going back to my Otterbox

You should blow on the speaker. Sometimes when you put the case on an air bubble messes with the membrane. Only need to blow air into it once.
    07-13-2013 09:00 PM
    I finally caved this afternoon and got the Nd for my 5 and the Fre for my Mini. I haven't made a call yet, but I rarely do, so it could be a while before I find out how the call quality is.
    How's the typing on it. Does the bezel get in the way?
    07-13-2013 09:02 PM

I would have suggested you try a warranty replacement and then return it if it didn't meet your expectations.
    07-13-2013 10:41 PM
    With my new Lifeproof NUUD case I made 3 calls and received 4 calls. On all calls to and from, my voice on other end all sounded muffled to them. I could hear them very good, no distortion off any kind. They said it was hard for them to hear me but they did hear me. They also told me they did not have any trouble with calls from other people, It's not my "speaker" on my phone causing the muffled sound on their end, it was my mic on my phone that wasn't letting my voice out clear to them without the muffled sound. I did try and blow with a sudden burst into the mic. I'm just wondering, how does blowing in my speaker on my phone help my voice to them on the other end---could it just be my mic on my phone, isn't letting my voice out clear to them.
    07-14-2013 06:18 AM
    With my new Lifeproof NUUD case I made 3 calls and received 4 calls. On all calls to and from, my voice on other end all sounded muffled to them. I could hear them very good, no distortion off any kind. They said it was hard for them to hear me but they did hear me. They also told me they did not have any trouble with calls from other people, It's not my "speaker" on my phone causing the muffled sound on their end, it was my mic on my phone that wasn't letting my voice out clear to them without the muffled sound. I did try and blow with a sudden burst into the mic. I'm just wondering, how does blowing in my speaker on my phone help my voice to them on the other end---could it just be my mic on my phone, isn't letting my voice out clear to them.
    It's air getting trapped in the membrane like I said in earlier post. http://www.lifeproof.com/en/support/...e/solution/13/
    07-14-2013 07:45 AM
    I thank you for your help but I've read and done that. I've had trouble with Lifeproof since the case they made when iPhone 5 came out. I guess if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
    07-14-2013 09:33 AM
55 123