• Blue Tech21 Impact Band

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Musubo Diamond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ErinHenriksen

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of cases for my white iPhone 5 that I really like, but I feel the need to get one more. I have a Tech21 pink impact mesh that I ordered from the Apple store and I love it! I also have a diablo red Casemate glam that I really like.

Prior to my iPhone 5, I always used Switcheasy and was extremely happy with them. I had a red Capsule Rebel for my 3GS. For my 4S I had an Odyssey and a Trim. I thought these were both amazing, but I'm just not crazy about their designs for the iPhone 5.

I really like my pink Tech21 impact mesh. Considering getting either the blue or clear Tech21 impact band. However the clear will probably yellow (which isn't a big deal since I'll have two other cases to switch out.

The blue Tech21impact band looks really nice, but can only be ordered off their website in the UK. They say they have free shipping everywhere, but they have a lot of complaints on Facebook about people being charged a $30 customs fee. They have a lot of complaints on Facebook about people not receiving their cases and having to contact the company repeatedly. However I know people are a lot more likely to post complaints thank to post complements.....

The Musubo diamond looks really cool and got great reviews on another discussion board. But I like the red and the blue cases and you have to order those directly from Musubo which means paying for shipping from Hong Kong which adds on $18. The company told me that the other ones available from other sellers are copies (and they are only available in black and purple which I don't want).

I want something that looks great on my white iPhone 5. I don't tend to drop my phone, so that is not a big concern of mine. (Watch me somehow managed to run over mine tomorrow, LOL)

I wish I could find more pictures of all these phones on the Internet on a white iPhone 5....

Thoughts?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Tech 21 Impact Mesh in Smoke. I heard the clear Tech 21 cases turn a bluish-green. It looks great on both a white and black iPhone but that discoloration kind of stinks.

PS - Alli, how are you?!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner