Otterbox acquiring Life Proof

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I love LifeProof and Otterbox, I have a LifeProof and an Otterbox Defender for my iPhone 5. I just hope that they leave LifeProof products alone for the most part, maybe help with sturdier build quality so there are less problem cases but that's about it. I'm also hoping that LifeProof can help Otterbox out with their Armor case and help make it less bulky and have superior water protections. Lose the clamps Otterbox, lose the clamps.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

That is one of the things I love about the Armor IS the clamps.. makes is so freak'n easy to take the phone out and provides a nice solid feel when the phone is clamped together.

Now if OB could just figure out how to get rid of the pillowing affect on the LP case, then that would be awesome...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That is one of the things I love about the Armor IS the clamps.. makes is so freak'n easy to take the phone out and provides a nice solid feel when the phone is clamped together.

Now if OB could just figure out how to get rid of the pillowing affect on the LP case, then that would be awesome...

LifeProof has figured that out, if you have pillorying you can exchange your case with LifeProof free of charge

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I hope they don't mess with the thinness of the case. I love my lifeproof and it has fallen many times without incident. My guess is if otter was so happy with their armor case they wouldn't have purchased lifeproof in the first place.

I agree. That's the main reason I like Lifeproof is that the cases are thin, and provide great protection. When I had my iPhone 4, I've dropped it several times in the Lifeproof, and had no issues. I upgraded to the 5, and dropped it once in the Lifeproof with no issues.

I hope Otterbox doesn't screw things up. I can't stand bulky cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices