Bluetooth speakers for the iPad

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently in the market for a decent BT speaker unit for my iPad4. The budget is around $80 CDN +/- a small amount. Any suggestions from people who have or experience with such a product would be great.

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I've never had a use for BT until now so how is the battery life? Eg: how much would a 2hrs movie on Netflix use, approx? The speaker will be centralized in the living room and having no cord would be ideal :)

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Just had a look in the Apple Store online, the JBL wireless speaker for $69 might fit my needs. I'll check it out in the local Apple store or BestBuy.

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Panasonic SC-AP01, it's WIFI not Bluetooth. The sound is very rich and has more bass than I expected. $99 from $179 from a local store, 14 day return policy but I highly doubt it will go back! :)

rese9ypa.jpg

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have SoleMate BT Speaker. It may be a bit more but it's worth it. Batt lasts 8hrs on a charge. Read Cnet reviews. It's great.

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Creative D100 bluetooth speakers and they have an amazing sound for the size, battery life is amazing (about 16-20 hours deooending on volume. they use 4 AA batteries) and they also come with an AC adapter to use it in your house. Highly recommended.