What is the best screen protector for iPhone 5?

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I am starting to dislike Zagg even thought it is all I use. I hate the texture of the original and now I thought I had hope with the HD and I was wrong. It is clear but it scratches really easily and with the screen off looks like crap.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I am starting to dislike Zagg even thought it is all I use. I hate the texture of the original and now I thought I had hope with the HD and I was wrong. It is clear but it scratches really easily and with the screen off looks like crap.

I have the original on my Lumia 820, which I have dropped face down many times, and it still looks great. I have even used it many times with dirt/sand on my fingers and it hasn't scratched. I am hopefully the one I got for my iPhone doesn't go bad.

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the original on my Lumia 820, which I have dropped face down many times, and it still looks great. I have even used it many times with dirt/sand on my fingers and it hasn't scratched. I am hopefully the one I got for my iPhone doesn't go bad.

That is the thing, they advertise that their screens have nano self healing technology. The originals seem to hold up to that but the HD versions do not. I like how clean the originals look when the screen is off, do not like how it looks with it on. I like how the HD look with the screen on, but not off lol

Tristanlg

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
You don't really need a screen protector for the iPhone. Because it has gorilla glass, and its scratch resistant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a spigen glas.tr slim. I had the original glas.tr on my iphone but had to swap out my device and get a new protector. Seemed like my oleophobic coating wore off my original one after 5-6 months. No scratches though and it stayed put.
With my glas.tr slim I put a tech21 case on it that night and when I used my volume buttons for music I noticed an air bubble. A piece of lint was left on the screen before installation right between the two volume buttons, and the case pressing on the screen caused it to get bigger. I just held the screen protector down for 30 seconds and it went back to normal. I shaved down the case between the volume buttons so it doesnt press against the protector where the lint is. Besides all this, glas.tr is awesome. Doesnt really matter if you get the slim or regular. No scratches and holds up extremely well. I will not be going back to zagg / ghost armour. Those 'work' for a little while then need to be replaced. With the glas.tr you dont even notice its on and doesnt impede touch screen at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73