Hello... case advice needed

flavio5x

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone
Just moved over to an iphone 5 from being a BB user for many years, the z10, although a good device, was not my cup of tea.
Basic apps that i have come to relay on for business are not there on bb, strange as they had them on older operating system.
Plus i have an ipad and mac at home so it made sense to go iphone.
Im trying to look for a Sedio reveal case with clip, most sites i look at only give the option of AT&T, Verizon, etc.
Im on Rogers in Canada and want to make sure i order the right case,
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Hello

Welcome to iMore & the forums...

It doesn't really matter if a case says it's for Verizon, or AT&T, or whatever... any case made for the iPhone5 will fit any iPhone5 without regard to carrier.

ps: Thread moved to Accessories forum and title modified for clarity to subject of post.

flavio5x

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Ahh thanks, i didn't know if there was a slight, minuscule difference and my phone would not of fit.
Also realized i posted in wrong forum.
Cheers

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No worries... the only thing to beware of when buying a case that may be advertised as being for a specific carrier is that the case itself may display the carrier branding - not just its packaging...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome fellow Canadian. The reason they probably differentiate between AT&T and Verizon is because when Verizon got the iPhone I believe there was a slight, miniscule size difference nothing you would notice. A Rogers iPhone would be like the AT&T though so might as well go with that one.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73