I was lucky enough to know a friend who works at an AT&T store and was able to
    buy the Air for half the price. I returned the one I bought from Verizon and hopefully
    I don't get the "Charging Accessory Not Compatible" message again like I reported
    earlier in this thread.
    What a dog. Congrats... that’s actually a very nice score... I honestly think your issue was just a faulty Mophie Air, as I’ve not heard anyone else with that issue. Glad the new, half-priced model is working for you!
    nmburns likes this.
    04-08-2013 03:18 PM
    I went to Best Buy last night and they had the white AND the red Mophie Air!!! They don't have the red online, but they did in the store! So I got it... I'm going to set it up today and see how it goes!

One weird thing was the white and the red were $99.99 but the black is now $119.99... and the black was just $99.99 last week (and the weeks before the white and the red). Seriously Best Buy?!
    04-09-2013 08:12 AM
    I went to Best Buy last night and they had the white AND the red Mophie Air!!! They don't have the red online, but they did in the store! So I got it... I'm going to set it up today and see how it goes!

One weird thing was the white and the red were $99.99 but the black is now $119.99... and the black was just $99.99 last week (and the weeks before the white and the red). Seriously Best Buy?!
    That doesn't sound right at all. Why the heck would they put a $20 price increase
    on the black one?
    04-09-2013 01:10 PM
    That doesn't sound right at all. Why the heck would they put a $20 price increase
    on the black one?
    I know, right... how lame!
    04-09-2013 01:36 PM
    Heisenberg-

How you liking yours so far? How long is the battery lasting you? Mine is charging up right now!
    04-09-2013 01:40 PM
    I really want to get the Air, but I don't want the black. I have the white iPhone 5 and want either the white case or the red one... anyone know if they will be coming to Best Buy or if only the black will be sold there?
    Both the red and white are at the best buy I work at. I have the red one on my white phone right now
    04-09-2013 01:41 PM
    Both the red and white are at the best buy I work at. I have the red one on my white phone right now
    I got the red one last night and can't wait to put it on my white phone!! It just pained me a little to pay $100

What kind of battery life are you getting?
    04-09-2013 01:54 PM
    I got the red one last night and can't wait to put it on my white phone!! It just pained me a little to pay $100

It’s fantastic... 2+ days between charges... with moderate to heavy usage...
    nmburns likes this.
    04-09-2013 02:05 PM
    Its fantastic... 2+ days between charges... with moderate to heavy usage...
    Nice! That's awesome! I hate when in out and about and not near a charger... Makes me nervous lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-09-2013 02:06 PM
    Hey Heisenberg, I made an account just to reply to you lol. I just bought a red Mophie for my iphone 5 from Best Buy today, and I have the same problem as you. I get the "Charging is not supported with this accessory." I'll be going back and exchanging for another red case. I just wanted to validate your problem lol It irks me that this kind of defect would pass QC but...some things do slip through the cracks sometimes... Anyways...here's to a better, working case. Hopefully.
    04-10-2013 11:13 PM
    Well, i tried to return it today...but they had no red cases left. They said I should just wait the 14 days and return then if they don't get any red cases in (the ones that are coming in have already been paid for). Well...when I got back home I decided to experiment. Maybe it's a faulty Mophie cable. So I tried charging on my old Droid X cable and I didn't get a charging error. When I used the Mophie cable...it said charging unsupported etc. after about 15 min. So there may be a problem with the cable. The case charges the phone just fine. Hopefully, someone else can conduct the same kind of test with different cables.
    04-12-2013 12:08 AM
    Hey Heisenberg, I made an account just to reply to you lol. I just bought a red Mophie for my iphone 5 from Best Buy today, and I have the same problem as you. I get the "Charging is not supported with this accessory." I'll be going back and exchanging for another red case. I just wanted to validate your problem lol It irks me that this kind of defect would pass QC but...some things do slip through the cracks sometimes... Anyways...here's to a better, working case. Hopefully.
    To tell you the truth, I haven't tried charging them both at the same time with my
    second one. I've found myself just charging them separately like I did before with
    my 4S since I can't stand always having a case on my phone.
    04-12-2013 01:51 PM

My battery life has been fantastic. 12 hours of use last time I let it die. And it's worth the hefty price tag for sure!
    04-13-2013 03:25 AM
    question guys

my friend bought me a battery case but it looks like its just another "brand"

she bought it for 30 bucks on ebay

using this case to charge my phone, is that bad? somewhere i heard that 3rd party chargers especially cheap ones screw up the battery. is this true? will i be alright?
    04-14-2013 08:02 PM
    question guys

my friend bought me a battery case but it looks like its just another "brand"

she bought it for 30 bucks on ebay

using this case to charge my phone, is that bad? somewhere i heard that 3rd party chargers especially cheap ones screw up the battery. is this true? will i be alright?
    I don't know what harm it can do. Mophie is a 3rd party, too. I think it's just as big a risk.
    04-16-2013 05:23 PM
    I have the black one and got my wife the red one. We both absolutely love them! I have a TON of cases, and switch a lot, but this is definitely my favorite RIGHT now!!!!
    04-22-2013 11:58 PM
    Although, I wish they would have made the charging port lightning instead of micro usb
    audit likes this.
    04-23-2013 12:01 AM
    Agreed with ALL other positive posters -- just got the black Air for my white iPhone 5 -- absolutely fantastic. My phone's battery won't die until around 5:00, so the Mophie can give this thing GREAT life.

Brightness is CLOSE to 100% also (FINALLY)
    05-09-2013 01:55 PM
    I bought an Air a couple weeks back and wound up returning it 3 days later. I didn't mind the thickness or weight of it but I couldn't get over the chin portion. Phone felt too long to me. I figured I'd hold out and see what else came down the pike and just today I picked up the myCharge Freedom 2000 which is essentially the same thing minus the chin portion. The entire bottom of the phone is exposed so no special plugs are needed for the headphones, etc.

It's pretty great that we have such a wide variety of these kinds of accessories available so that we can all have one that works for us
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-13-2013 08:37 PM
    The hub and I each had the black mophie juice pack plus for our 4S's and loved them. We now both have the black juice pack air for our 5's. They are AWESOME! Slimmer and lighter than the 4S juice pack plus but just as sturdy and all buttons and switches are covered unlike the helium cutouts.

Got an email this morning from mophie that the juice pack plus for the 5 are now available and have 120% additional battery vs the air's 100% extra battery life. Also comes with a rubber outer band to absorb shock from drops.

But the air is perfect! :-)

Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1368678308.649874.jpg

Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1368678318.428533.jpg
    05-16-2013 12:26 AM

One thing to note is that Mophie has recently come out with a Juice Pack Plus, which is 2000 mAh and carries a $119.99 price tag
    05-21-2013 10:54 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm having the notification message that says this Charging device is not supported on my Iphone 5 Mophie Air. This is my second one in a month that's given me this error. It's worked fine before but It starts to act up. Other threads speak of an amp or adapter to be used with the cable supplied by Mophie, any thoughts or clarification on this? I can surely use the help. thanks!
    07-31-2013 04:33 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm having the notification message that says this Charging device is not supported on my Iphone 5 Mophie Air. This is my second one in a month that's given me this error. It's worked fine before but It starts to act up. Other threads speak of an amp or adapter to be used with the cable supplied by Mophie, any thoughts or clarification on this? I can surely use the help. thanks!
    We have not experienced the issue at all, except in my wife's car when we attempt to use the built-in USB port. If we use a lighter car plug (her's is a 5W Belkin adapter), it works fine. At home we both use the Apple 12w iPad charger and a micro USB cable from Monoprice.com. Apart from the built-in USB port, neither of us have experienced the "device not supported issue" with our Mophie chargers (she has the Helium, I have the Air) on our iPhone 5...

Bottom line, in my experience, the USB cable doesn’t seem to matter...
    07-31-2013 10:18 AM
    Great accessory. I had the helium and took it back after a few days. The paint on the outside comes off very easy. I was able to lightly just run my finger nail across the top edge and the paint came right off. I got the air in black and it does not have this issue and I also liked the soft touch rubber around the edge.
    07-31-2013 12:06 PM
    Hello everyone!

I just got my Juice Pack Air (Red Edition) 2 days ago, and i think i might have an issue!

Maybe, I'm being a little anal, but i really wanted to test how much charge the case ACTUALLY gives the phone, so i drained my phone to about
    3% and then used the case to charge it, and to my dismay, it only charged it upto 63%-65% and then died, tried this twice, and with a different
    iPhone 5 too, still, the case seems to be giving me only about 60% extra charge and nothing more!
    I have read reviews and watched youtube videos where people claim that the Air gives them around 90-95% more charge. But the reviews were
    on iOS 5 or 6. Could it be that the iOS 7 uses more power to get charged? I have really tried everything, (not using the phone too much while its
    being charged etc) still get only 60% from the case!

Do your cases do the same thing? Any info would really help!

Cheers!
    03-01-2014 02:58 AM
50 12