Compare the two side by side at Verizon and you'll change your mind trust me
    05-05-2013 09:57 AM
    Really?! There's THAT big of a difference?

How big is the Atlas' lightning port? I need to be able to use the 30 pin to lightning adapter (cable model) without taking the case off.
    05-05-2013 12:43 PM
    Don't get the incipio. I took it back and got the life proof. Way better. Much better touch response and speaker is also way better.
    05-05-2013 07:07 PM
    Don't get the incipio. I took it back and got the life proof. Way better. Much better touch response and speaker is also way better.
    I think I am going to go check out the Lifeproof cases tomorrow. I need to try and find some local retailers because I'd prefer to pick one up in store versus ordering online.
    05-05-2013 10:11 PM
    Verizon carries both and I heard the adapter fits also the Verizon brand car charger fits perfect FYI
    05-05-2013 10:20 PM
    Definitely worth it if you want the options it offers. It actually feels weird be cause it feels like it should be heavier than it really is.
    05-05-2013 11:01 PM
    I can confirm the the cabled adapter does fit, it's snug but it works just fine.
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    05-05-2013 11:34 PM
    I can confirm the the cabled adapter does fit, it's snug but it works just fine.
    Thanks a lot, Maliu! Appreciate the help!!
    05-06-2013 03:49 PM
    Got the replacement lifeproof case. And this one is WORSE!!
    not only do I sound muffled and at times the sound goes in and out to the person on the other end of the call - they also hear a "tapping" noise or " Static" like I'm hitting the microphone. It's when the phone moves on my ear - I can also hear the tapping noise.
    I'm going to call Tomm and ask for a refund. So disappointed with this lifeproof case.
    05-07-2013 11:21 PM
    Got the replacement lifeproof case. And this one is WORSE!!
    not only do I sound muffled and at times the sound goes in and out to the person on the other end of the call - they also hear a "tapping" noise or " Static" like I'm hitting the microphone. It's when the phone moves on my ear - I can also hear the tapping noise.
    I'm going to call Tomm and ask for a refund. So disappointed with this lifeproof case.
    Yeah, I hear you. It gets so frustrating at times, I got 4 of them and eventually had to modify one of them to make it work right.
    I spent a while speaking with customer service and they have no control over which case you get. The first 3 were prior generations and useless.
    It is just ridiculous that those are even still in stock !
    The last one was a new generation, but the quality control on these things is so bad that the screen had a large bubble in the middle.
    I had to rip the foam and little plastic piece off the top of the one I had and it works well now.
    That noise that you are hearing seems like a vibration from the rear noise canceling mic. The newer gen cases have 2 foam pieces on the back to prevent that.
    05-08-2013 12:17 AM
    That's exactly what it sounds like!! - a vibration.... And neither of these cases had foam pieces in them. I even asked before they sent the second one if I was guaranteed the newest one and was told yes as it comes right from the manufacturer. Probably just what they tell you. :/ for the cost of the case I don't want to have to modify anything ya know? But I'm glad you were able to with success! (Reminds me of the old otterbox defender case that I had to rip the screen guard off of to fix the sensor problem!)
    05-08-2013 06:31 AM
    My friends taupe one has been fine. His screen actually feels better than my lifeproof on my 4. They are both new cases but mine is starting to settle down. His has been flat on there ever since he put it on.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    05-14-2013 08:45 PM
37 12