How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
That is cool.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The LifeProof also provides decent protection from falls and impacts (I rarely drop my phone), but the main draw is the water/dust proof aspect (case is resistant up to 6.6' in water)

I actually had it happen earlier. A friend called and asked what I was doing. I told him I was in the shower. Haha, I wish it'd been my gf who'd called instead. ;)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I only own three for my iPhone 5 but am using none. Just a bodyguardz glass SP and awaiting some MediaDevil rear protection.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Bought my second case today. It's a tan and white wallet case. Only holds two cards, has a slot to hold my bus tickets, and has a lanyard. Accidentally ripped out my lanyard for my other case so I bought a new case. Couldn't find a lanyard that I liked at the mall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I usually go through 2-3 cases per device until I settle on the "right" one.

Currently my iPad has a Speck Smartshell with an Apple smart cover, the iPod touch has a Speck Candyshell, an the Z10 is in a iSkin vibe.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I should probably pay them forward. Maybe someone else could use them. Most of the ones I have I bought for little to nothing and wouldn't get anything for them if I tried to sell them.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When I saw that several of the techs where I had radiation were using iPhones, I brought in a bag of cases, skins, and screen covers. I mean..it's not like I was bribing them to give me a higher dose, right? ;) They really loved getting them. And it made me feel good giving them.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
When I saw that several of the techs where I had radiation were using iPhones, I brought in a bag of cases, skins, and screen covers. I mean..it's not like I was bribing them to give me a higher dose, right? ;) They really loved getting them. And it made me feel good giving them.

That's really cool.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't seem to make up my mind. I keep going back and forth between the Griffin Survivor and the Agent 18.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen