How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I love cases, I'm seriously addicted to buying them! Right now I have the following for my iPhone 5

2 candyshells (the blue/teal and orange/peach one and the white and blue/teal one)
1 hd pixelskin in teal
1 incipio dual pro in pink
1 incipio stashback in pink
1 otterbox commuter in green/navy
3 case mate glam (pink, purple and silver)

And for my iPad I have a speck folio that's black/white floral design with coral trim

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have four bumpers (light pink, baby blue, lime green and royal purple) a speck candyshell in purple/teal, a clear case and a pink slim shell.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5. Right now I own 2 Zoogue's (black and grey), and the speck candyshell grip (black/grey).

I've tried/returned at least 10 others :) and currently have a the Switcheasy Tones on order.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm also a sucker for a new case. I have a Va Va Bloom by Vera Bradley, a pink ifrogz, a pink/mint Speck, a pink Apple bumper, a dark pink Belkin, a Hello Kitty silicone, and my current favorite, a pink RokForm. I haven't bought one in a while...I'm getting the shakes!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm also a sucker for a new case. I have a Va Va Bloom by Vera Bradley, a pink ifrogz, a pink/mint Speck, a pink Apple bumper, a dark pink Belkin, a Hello Kitty silicone, and my current favorite, a pink RokForm. I haven't bought one in a while...I'm getting the shakes!

So your favorite colour is...pink? Hehehe!!

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I have an Incipio Feather case for my iPhone 5, but I bought a Fre LifeProof case yesterday and am currently using it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Compared to my iPhone 4 with about 30 I feel somewhat game. I currently only have 3 for my 5. An incipio feather, a generic from RadioShack when I bought the phone, and the case I can't seem to go without for even a day, my blue/green Otterbox defender. Also since you can now "build your own" defenders I'm going to be getting another here soon.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I owned about 20 cases for my iPhone 4 but only 1 for my iPhone 5 a slim Incipio which I love. I have a keyboard case for my iPad 2 and 2 slim cases for my iPad mini.

iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad 2
Team Jailbreak 6.1.2

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Why the Lifeproof?

I needed the protection from dust/dirt and water/moisture.
Too, it's awesome to be able to take a call, and when they ask "is it raining", and answer "nah, I'm just in the shower".

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I needed the protection from dust/dirt and water/moisture.
Too, it's awesome to be able to take a call, and when they ask "is it raining", and answer "nah, I'm just in the shower".

That is cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh