How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't own or use any case or protective covering or even a bumper on my iPhone and I highly doubt I will use any on the next iPhone I may purchase. :D

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't own or use any case or protective covering or even a bumper on my iPhone and I highly doubt I will use any on the next iPhone I may purchase. :D

I wanted so badly to do this but I can't. The iPhone 5 looks so sweet and I hate to cover it up, but I have toddlers and a clumsy wife who always handle my phone. I can't take any chances. So I have to have something like an Otterbox to protect my device from my family.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanted so badly to do this but I can't. The iPhone 5 looks so sweet and I hate to cover it up, but I have toddlers and a clumsy wife who always handle my phone. I can't take any chances. So I have to have something like an Otterbox to protect my device from my family.

:D....I hear ya. Do what you must to protect your investment, my friend.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I wonder how many people buy so many cases because they can find some deficiency in each one? I think I would be one of them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I buy so many because I'm always convinced the next one will be even better.

I'm the same way, BUT I can honestly say in the past few months I've been much better at not buying every case that catches my eye anymore because 1) I was using my phone completely naked for quite some time; then 2) Georgia did a review on DomeSkins & I invested in 3 of those which I've used faithfully-it's the closest to naked feel while still protecting from scratches; and 3) my 3 most fave cases now are the Kate Spade ones I have that I use when I don't feel like having a DomeSkin on:) (I still love my Bookbook tho for when I use it)

In fact, yesterday I just sorted out a small handful of cases from my stash to donate !!

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S, two mophies & a regular colored case I don't use I got for Christmas. The whole collection will be a hand me down in November when I upgrade.

My plan for my 5s is just to have one mophie for when I'm out, & go naked with a nice dock for when I'm in.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4S, two mophies & a regular colored case I don't use I got for Christmas. The whole collection will be a hand me down in November when I upgrade.

My plan for my 5s is just to have one mophie for when I'm out, & go naked with a nice dock for when I'm in.

I think that I will just get one case when I get my iPhone 6. Hopefully when the 6 comes out there is a really good Survivor case for it.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Lifeproof, (on my third one) ballistic every1, otterbox defender, otterbox reflex, and now an otterbox armor, which i love and i will keep until mophie makes a fully enclosed case like the pro for my iphone 5

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just picked my new Otterbox Armor. Very solidly built, little heavy but for the protection, the xtra weight might be justified. Screen is very responsive and just for h--- of it, ( no, I'm not rich) I got on top my apartment building, 2 floors and did a straight drop. It did some fancy flipping and bouncing but the phone itself is still in perfect condition, thought it was trying out for the olympics. Few marks on the case but they but wiped off. Case slides in and out my wrangler jeans pockets just fine. So far, A very good case---it's a keeper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73