View Poll Results: How many cases do you own for a singe device?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • None! I'd rather go naked.

0 0%
  • One. I got what I wanted and I'm sticking with it.

7 14.58%
  • 1-3

12 25.00%
  • 3-5

14 29.17%
  • 5-10

9 18.75%
  • 10-20

4 8.33%
  • I have so many I can't count them...or even find them.

2 4.17%
    I can't seem to make up my mind. I keep going back and forth between the Griffin Survivor and the Agent 18.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Same here always switching between the speck flip, zoogue and belkin clearview. Kinda frustrating lol
    04-10-2013 10:47 AM
    Same here always switching between the speck flip, zoogue and belkin clearview. Kinda frustrating lol
    I think that I'm going to stick with the Agent 18. I love the Griffin Survivor case but it is difficult going in and out of my pants pocket. The sound on calls is muffled. And it can be tedious going in and out of the port covers. The Agent 18 slim shield doesn't offer the protection of the Survivor, but it fits well, looks good, and I have access to all of the ports and camera all the time.

04-10-2013 04:49 PM
    I think that I'm going to stick with the Agent 18. I love the Griffin Survivor case but it is difficult going in and out of my pants pocket. The sound on calls is muffled. And it can be tedious going in and out of the port covers. The Agent 18 slim shield doesn't offer the protection of the Survivor, but it fits well, looks good, and I have access to all of the ports and camera all the time.

Who makes that case? I'm always in the market for a low profile case. Can you post some pics? Tjanks
    04-10-2013 06:37 PM
    How many cases do you own?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365635555.154254.jpg

It looks even better on the white version.

04-10-2013 07:12 PM
    I have just one case:

A Black Speck PixelSkin HD
    SPK-A0090

Good Luck
    04-10-2013 09:08 PM
    I also like the zoogue alot!
    04-11-2013 10:12 AM
    I own 7 cases. I'm in a search for the perfect case. Now I'm targeting the Itskins Sesto Elemento Carbon Case

04-15-2013 07:41 AM
    Down to one case now.
    04-16-2013 02:47 PM
    I have an Otterbox defender (blue & orange), a lunatik (white & yellow) and a cheap little chrome case that looks awesome but provides very little protection.
    On my mini I have a Tucano luxury case. Very pretty deep burgundy/brown color.
    Now isn't my post interesting? Lol
    04-25-2013 09:31 PM
    Just added a speck grip case to my collection. And got a speck burton case on order.
    04-25-2013 10:10 PM
    I had my iPhone 5 Ghost Armored, but having used the LifeProof case during outdoor activities, the armor is starting to peel, and I don't feel like spending more money to have it replaced. Thus, I have been hunting for a clear (naked) case and picked up the Case-Mate Naked Tough. While it's a decent case, it's a little too glossy for my standards. I'm considering returning it and looking for something less glossy and with more of a matte finish. That said, if you want a thin case with a nice profile and don't mind the gloss factor, give this one a shot.

Speaking of which, anyone have a clear, non-glossy case?
    04-27-2013 07:46 AM
    I think that I go through so many cases because I try to find the perfect one for me. I usually can find a fatal flaw in any case and then the search continues. I used to buy silicone cases but they would stretch and become greasy with use. Then I went with the two piece hard cases and they would pop off if I dropped my phone and the phone would go flying. Then I got into the TPU cases. I stayed with these for a while because the were durable. But then I started getting into heavy duty, military grade, cases like Otterbox and the Griffin Survivor. But hose cases caused more issues than they fixed. Cases were too bulky and it limited access to ports and switches. Plus the call quality suffered. Now I'm on to slim cases. So far these have met my needs the best. I have been able to sacrifice very little in the aesthetics department. I have access to all ports, switches, and camera. Plus I have a modicum of protection on the back and sides. The cases are easy to put on and take off. Lastly, the slim cases are relatively cheap as well. Currently, I'm rocking the Elago slim S5 in soft gray with the white iPhone 5. This is a sweet looking combination.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2013 06:29 AM
    I think that I go through so many cases because I try to find the perfect one for me. I usually can find a fatal flaw in any case and then the search continues. I used to buy silicone cases but they would stretch and become greasy with use. Then I went with the two piece hard cases and they would pop off if I dropped my phone and the phone would go flying. Then I got into the TPU cases. I stayed with these for a while because the were durable. But then I started getting into heavy duty, military grade, cases like Otterbox and the Griffin Survivor. But hose cases caused more issues than they fixed. Cases were too bulky and it limited access to ports and switches. Plus the call quality suffered. Now I'm on to slim cases. So far these have met my needs the best. I have been able to sacrifice very little in the aesthetics department. I have access to all ports, switches, and camera. Plus I have a modicum of protection on the back and sides. The cases are easy to put on and take off. Lastly, the slim cases are relatively cheap as well. Currently, I'm rocking the Elago slim S5 in soft gray with the white iPhone 5. This is a sweet looking combination.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Same here! I have like 10 cases and tell myself I'm all done and then I purchase more lol! I def prefer slim cases and recently picked up a speck grip and really like it so far going on over a week lol!
    05-01-2013 07:55 PM
    Just got the BookBook case yesterday. Ever since I got the iPhone 5, I've only been using wallet cases. I don't have to bring my purse everywhere anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-01-2013 08:31 PM
    Same here! I have like 10 cases and tell myself I'm all done and then I purchase more lol! I def prefer slim cases and recently picked up a speck grip and really like it so far going on over a week lol!
    I had the Speck grip with my iPhone 4S. I liked it, it fit really well. I wonder how accommodating the hole for the headphone jack is for the iPhone 5. I had the Speck candyshell and it wasn't great for all kinds of jacks. It is one of the reasons why I went for the slim cases.
    05-02-2013 11:10 AM
    I had the Speck grip with my iPhone 4S. I liked it, it fit really well. I wonder how accommodating the hole for the headphone jack is for the iPhone 5. I had the Speck candyshell and it wasn't great for all kinds of jacks. It is one of the reasons why I went for the slim cases.
    The candyshell flip is decent but a bit too bulky. The grip is less bulky and the headphone jack is fine. Haven't had any issues. It's my favorite case so far.
    05-02-2013 11:14 AM
    iPhone 5

2 cases so far.

ZooGue and Defender.
    05-02-2013 11:16 AM
    I am glad to see so many of you with multiple cases.

In the three months of owning my iPhone I have amassed the following.

Rocketfish opaque white with black bumper.
    Spigen ultrathin air in Crystal Clear
    Spigen ultrathin air in white
    No name crystal clear
    No name opaque purple - in transit
    Elago S5 slim fit 2 in coral blue - just ordered.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk
    05-02-2013 12:08 PM
    iPhone 4 and one case. A black lifeproof. Love it so far. I am thinking of a griffin survivor cause I don't always need the waterproof capabilities, I tend to always talk myself out of it though cause no one ever plans on dropping their phone in the toilet lol. Still may get one because they are getting harder to come by at Walmart and they aren't that much cheaper on amazon. Plus with amazon there are people who are complaining on there about receiving counterfeits. I'm still not completely sold on the drop toughness of the lifeproof my friend has already broken one of them by dropping his for the iPhone 4. We'll see and I will get a survivor while I wait for a replacement lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    05-14-2013 09:36 PM
    Well since I got my ip5 I have had 2 cases one clear one that turn a bit yellowish after a whiles use and I have it to a friend who bought a ip5 and now I have a black silicon case on my white iPhone.. I like to have different cases with different styles I'm looking to get a new one soon.. Getting bored of this one.. And as going naked.. I would love to but don't wanna damage my phone just yet
    05-14-2013 09:52 PM
    I've had my phone for more than a year and I only have one case. Honestly you only need one
    05-14-2013 10:44 PM
    I've had my phone for more than a year and I only have one case. Honestly you only need one
    That is what I keep telling myself but somehow wound up with #8 on the way. There are way too many cases available for the iPhone tempting me, it was easy when I had the Lumias.
    05-15-2013 11:15 AM
    I want a LifeProof for my iPad Mini. I'm doing a spa cruise next month, and really wanted to be able to read my books on the iPad while in the thelassatherapy pool. But not without a LifeProof! Now I guess I'll just have to drink, instead.
    05-15-2013 01:15 PM
    That is what I keep telling myself but somehow wound up with #8 on the way. There are way too many cases available for the iPhone tempting me, it was easy when I had the Lumias.
    Now that I am back with an iPhone I am feeling the same way. I just keep reminding myself that I spent $80 bucks on this one and I better use it lol. My Casio gzone commando literally had no cases except for the generic pieces of garbage so I never used a case on it and never needed one. After going through everything (tubing down the chatahoochie river with it in my cargo pocket. Dropping it on just about every surface known to man many times. The beach saltwater and sand. The shower. Mowing and all it's dust. Literally everything but getting run over) it still practically looked brand new. It was just awfully slow. I would love to have a phone like that with iPhone software and hardware.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    05-15-2013 08:55 PM
    Uhhhh..... over 10 cases? LOL, makes me sick just thinking about it. I WAS using a Caudabe Veil. Best ultra thin on the market that I've seen. But then I started getting schiznophrenic again and thought some more protection might be better. Picked up the Spigen Slim Armor and the Caudabe Perimetric. The Spigen is really well made, but it leaves a weird gap along the edges of the phone. It's like it doesn't grip all the way around. The Caudabe just fits like a glove and looks super sleek with the iPhone in it, so that's what I use as my daily driver for the moment.
    05-17-2013 10:28 PM
128 ... 3456