How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Counting all my devices I have close to 16. Funny now that I think about it because I've been naked for almost 5 months and lovin every minute of it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
(2) Otterbox - that broke | Casemate Barely There Chrome - lost it

so basically i have none. cases are for people who cannot take of their things properly

stay naked people!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I own three iPhone cases: an OtterBox, mophie juice pack PRO and a LifeProof case. Right now I am using the LifeProof case. I also have a LifeProof case for my iPad.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
lmao! thanks Garz:p

SO, my answer to this is......the last time i checked(about a month ago) I was at about 50, give or take a few. Since then I've purchased 3 DomeSkins and a Belkin candy skin(?) or what ever its called. Without counting right now for an exact number, I'd say I'm somewhere between 50-60 cases currently. I know I had more, but I did give quite a few away to family members.

Wow... :)

koup

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
iPhone5 and I have 3

Element 5 case
OtterBox
And a cheap bumper case one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have about 7 cases and 3 bumpers although I probably have more but my daughter keeps stealing mine! Out of all the cases I have I love my iFrogz, that case has saved my 4s more times from damage than I care to admit. I know there are people who go bare-naked with their phones but I am just not that brave, I am way too clumsy!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
On Monday, I took a bag of cases (probably 6) and screen protectors with me to radiation. I'd noticed that most of the techs had iPhone 4/4S's...so I gave it all to them. They were thrilled to pieces. Gave my dock extender to the one gal who won't trade her LifeProof case for anything in the world, but can't charge in her car - now she can. I told them if they upgrade to the 5 to let me know. I already have some stuff to give away for those. lol

vanadiumdroid

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I have three cases, on from some no name company, one from incase, another from elago, both slim glide cases. I use none now. I have decided to put front and rear screen protectors, and enjoy beautiful iPhone 4s as it was meant to be enjoyed.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a total of 27 cases for my iPhone 4 and 4S, but after seeing the black & slate 5, I decided that it was the ZAGGShield and nothing more. Most beautiful iPhone to date.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have bought many for my iPhone. I had a Speck Case, Otterbox Commuter, and now a Defender. With every phone I buy, I waste money on numerous cases. I think that I will stick with the Otterbox Defender... For now.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro